Recent content by stefanmcc99

1. stefanmcc99

Alloy refurb

Thanks Im in Northern Ireland, a company called A27 done them. Hes really into it, suggested the new stickers etc. I love going somewhere like that where they take pride in their work, not just a quick get them in and get them out job if you know what i mean lol Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. stefanmcc99

Alloy refurb

It set me back £300 although thats including brand new stickers on the center caps which were then lacqured over aswell. Well worth it in my eyes, they are actually like a brand new wheel even on the inside. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. stefanmcc99

Alloy refurb

Cheers [emoji1303] im well pleased with them. No they had done a set recently for a guy with an ek9 civic and had the correct paint code. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. stefanmcc99

Alloy refurb

Championship white all day long, just got mine done and gave them a coat of wax, hopefully keep them easier to clean for a while Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. stefanmcc99

Under rear light bracket still available?

Same stage as me then [emoji23] waiting on my brackets aswell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. stefanmcc99

Aircon removal FULL guide

The rocker cover breather is a good shout actually... it would allow me to rotate the induction kit around a bit more anti-clockwise so the filter doesnt sit as low in the engine bay.
  7. stefanmcc99

Mine has a breather tube coming from the rocker cover into it is the only noticable difference i can see. Maybe an AC removal coming up soon aswell [emoji851] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. stefanmcc99

Thanks for the reply, ive never seen another one before so its nice to finally know what make it is. :xgrin:
  9. stefanmcc99

Can i ask what type of induction kit that is your running? mine has the exact same and has been fitted before i bought the car. there doesnt seem to be any markings on it.
  10. stefanmcc99

I would just drill it out and put an M6 bolt through with a nut on the inside. I had to give one of mine a little heat to get it to budge but luckily it came off ok. As for the two starhead screws which hold the brackets onto the bottoms of the tail lights did yours come out okay? mine wont...
  11. stefanmcc99

Sorry for the late reply, i have the links below. Weirdly the left side bracket is £30 and the right side is £40. The guy from Tegiwa said its as they are starting to discontinue them. Top link is right - £40 Bottom link is left - £30...
  12. stefanmcc99

Hello everyone, first post on the forum but ive owned my DC5 for about 4 years now. Removed the rear bumper at the weekend to sort the tail light seals and found these brackets also to be rotten. Ordered two new ones from Tegiwa, they had one side in stock and the other had to be ordered 10-15...