Recent content by stephen1612

1. stephen1612

NI > Mainland UK Private Reg/DVLA Predicament! HELP!

This is a head melter... it may be worth speaking to the DVLA over here, below is the main head office, or even get the english DVLA to contact them directly to work it out: Customer Services DVA County Hall Castlerock Road COLERAINE BT51 3HS Tel: 0845 402 4000 Fax: 028 7034 1422 Email...
  2. stephen1612

Will a DC5 past mot if no cat

I agree with having a CAT is UK law, but having a CAT is not part of the MOT test here in Northern Ireland, so as long as your emissions are fine it will pass with no problems. The MOT test must be slightly different in the UK mainland, so sorry for any confusion. :)
  3. stephen1612

Will a DC5 past mot if no cat

My car passed the MOT emissions with a Buddyclub manifold & decat, k-pro etc. Having a cat is not part of the MOT test, they only test you on the emissions, unless the mainland is different.
  4. stephen1612

So what personnel plate does your Teg have ?

I had R111 TEG bought before the actual car... it was on my sister's corsa for a month or so :lol:
  5. stephen1612

Manifold views

I'd agree with silverdevil, the BC manifold is a nice bit of kit... good price too compared to others on the market.
  6. stephen1612

Does anyone have SSR wheels?

Got them fitted mate, found a local place to custom make a set. :D Will get some pics up this week... absolutely love them, although not sure if I like having no centre caps. So might try and see if I can source these... there was no mention of them when originally purchasing the rims.
  7. stephen1612

Does anyone have SSR wheels?

So I purchased a set, but the bore size of the spigot ring looks like it should be 79mm which no-one local sells, apparently it's a very strange size... Would have been nice if they included a set with them considering the price... but ah well. :-k Anyone know who best to contact to get a...
  8. stephen1612

Tdi north hondata mapping in co.armagh ireland!

Yeah, that was my car dude Think Liam mentioned 4 DC5s turned up in the end, pity we didn't get a big group shot lol
  9. stephen1612

So how did everyone get on? Below is my print out: The car drives completely different now... absolutely love it! Big thanks to Paul, didn't get speaking to you... apparently you were fishing when I called down lol
  10. stephen1612

alloy info

The offset is important... standard DC5 alloys are ET60 if I recall. With the Works, i'd be asking for ET45, as that will bring it out closer to the arch. But it's all down to personal taste I suppose :)
  11. stephen1612

Not long to go now... slightly excited! :lol:
  12. stephen1612

RBC from Tegiwa

Have to agree, I bought mines from this guy on Ebay and it includes everything including instructions (didn't have to pay import tax either)
  13. stephen1612

5mm wheel spacers and blue wheel nuts

Has anyone fitted 5mm wheel spacers and blue wheel nuts on their Integra... ...any recommendations or good places to buy them? Thanks :)
  14. stephen1612

Fitting an RBC inlet manifold

Does anyone have fitting instructions on fitting one? I'm ok at fitting stuff like a Gruppe M etc, but the RBC looks kinda tricky! :-k