Recent content by steve147

1. steve147

Sourcing water leaks

Can anybody recommend which is the best sealant to buy to sort any issues? Cheers
  2. steve147

Race header help needed!

Carl thanks for all you're advice, you've been a massive help. Given me lots to think about and weigh up. Top man
  3. steve147

Race header help needed!

Thanks again Carl. So if I went for the spoon 4-2 that would mean I would keep the cat on the car rite? Is it worth putting a header on but keeping a standard cat would you think? Or would i be better off just buying a sports cat? I know spoon do the 2-1 section to go with the header but that...
  4. steve147

Race header help needed!

Hey Carl thanks for you're reply, much appreciated. I was looking at the toda 421 and was under the impression the tegiwa was a replica of it. Going on that basis i was thinking of the massive price difference that's all. Is it worth spending the extra would you say? What benefits would I...
  5. steve147

Race header help needed!

Hi guys I'm wanting to purchase a race header for my 2001 type r. Iv been considering the skunk2 and also the tegiwa. Is either one better than the other? Also is one alot louder than the other? Any help would be much appreciated guys. Regards, Steve.
  6. steve147

Kpro

Yes sorry I forgot. Useless with technology lol. Will do tho bud
  7. steve147

Kpro

Hi guys just thought id drop a post in here before I jumped into buying a kpro from a shop. Anybody got one for sale by any chance?? Regards, Steve.
  8. steve147

Meister R coilovers

Hi guys I seem to remember somebody from meister r offering members 15% discount on his coilovers. Anybody know if this is still the case or not? Any advice much appreciated
  9. steve147

preston newbie

Cheers mate :)
  10. steve147

preston newbie

Yes mate I will definitely be at some meets in the future, Get winter out the way and then stretch her legs a bit :)
  11. steve147

preston newbie

no mate its only coming out in the summer, even then will only be weekends due to work commitments really. Id like to keep the milege as low as possible tbh but we will see how that goes ha.
  12. steve147

preston newbie

Welcome, Looks bloody clean that! and nice garage, sneaky roadster in the corner? haha well spotted, it isn't mine tho its a friends. Yes the dc5 is in great condition, its only covered 32,000 miles so its only a baby for its age.
  13. steve147

preston newbie

Yes its extremely clean mate. Spent ages trying to find the rite one tbh. Thanks for the response, I'm looking forward to getting some good advice off you all :)
  14. steve147

preston newbie

Hi guys, Im new to the forum so just wanted to say hi really. Reading through the forum i can see that you guys really know you're stuff! Theres a million questions that i will no doubt have in the near future so would be grateful for any help :) heres a few pics of my new dc5 ...