Recent content by Steve95

1. S

Spoon rigid collars

Has anyone fitted these? I am looking at buying the spoon ones for my front x member as I can't get my alignment right! (No crash damage/ anything bent etc) but I can only get more camber on one wheel than the other (using camber bolts), and it would make sense that my subframe is offset one...
  2. S

Pulling while accelerating/ decelerating

I have the same rear as you, and mine only gets a handful if really hammering! (And i don't hang about).
  3. S

It's the front pal. Get it set to zero and try that.
  4. S

Haha no where near me! I'm in Nottingham 🙄
  5. S

Sorry, just read your post and you already have upgraded bushes. This in my experience won't affect tramlining, so i doubt it's that, but any play in the steering will, as well as certain tyre tread patterns. From the sound of it it's down to the toe. Worth going to any tyre place and ask...
  6. S

My next job is polybushing the front end as my tca bushes are perishing, as i can feel the car being pulled about from the uneven road surface. Only slightly, but its there. With worn bushes, the wheels will get pulled about. Worth a look!
  7. S

Oh and for anyone searching the thread looking for an answer to my pulling whilst accelerating/ decelerating, fitting new ad08r's solved it. Vanished instantly! Although it has thrown my steering wheel off centre by a few degrees?! Just got to sort out my lack of front camber, then have the...
  8. S

It would be worth asking him what your toe is set to, i had a fast road setup on my fn2, with toe out and although it turned in quick, it was awful on a back lane, it took real concentration to keep it in my lane! Fast forward to buying the teg, and when i had my geo setup, i asked for zero...
  9. S

I had my geo setup, and the handling is so much better (might be due to the fact it had positive camber on the front right wheel!) But with eibach camber bolts he could only go 20mins neg on one side, and half a degree on the other!? That's the max he could go with the bolts? So he evened them...
  10. S

Brake light to fog light question

Hello guys, i am currently trying to wire my inner brake lights to fog lights for the mot next week, i have used the search function but all the links are dead. From what i have read, i need a diode somewhere in the wiring, but can't figure out where? I have wired a switch from ignition...
  11. S

Handbrake warning light on permanently!

I rang my local Honda dealer, £420, used one it is then...
  12. S

Handbrake warning light on permanently!

Before you ask, i have just spent nearly half an hour using the search function! My handbrake light is on permanently, i have looked at the wiring diagram in the manual, and as far as i can see the only two things that can light this is the handbrake switch and the brake fluid sensor, which both...
  13. S

Jap pioneer hdd

I have figured it all out now, they are a really good bit of kit! Installed all my cds on the internal drive, renamed them in English etc. loads of adjustments with the sound, plays movies etc. I used Google translate and spent an hour or two playing about.
  14. S

pulls to right under light acceleration

any news on your pulling to the right? Mine is doing exactly the same and its going on Friday for an alignment, hopefully that will cure it!
  15. S

Quick geo question

I am taking my car to be aligned next Friday, and i have a quick question, i have done loads of research on the setup i want, but i am not sure on the rear toe in, 2mm seems to be popular, is that total over the rear wheels? And why is the rear not measured in degrees but in mm? Thanks.