Recent content by steveo08

1. S

fan blowing at max constantly

Hi last week as i was driving my fan went from 1 to max without me adjusting it. Now its constantly blowing and the heat adjuster works fine as does everything else but i cant turn down the blower by twisting the knob. Its very annoying and loud. Anyone else experience this maybe????
  2. S

car struggling to start

It turned out a badly fitted clifford had caused the fuel pump to drop pressure but not totally immobilise the pump. Thats what made it so hard to find. Thanks for all the suggestions.
  3. S

driveshaft

Anyone know a good place to buy a driveshaft other than honda?
  4. S

car struggling to start

Ya looks like the next step alright.
  5. S

car struggling to start

Hows that? its hard to explain
  6. S

car struggling to start

Im hoping im close to the problem. Even with the fuel pipe off the pump, when you prime it theres not great pressure when i cover the fuel pump pipe with my finger?
  7. S

car struggling to start

Right everythings back together but no still no start. The iacv wasnt spinning at all so cleaned that and freed it up. So what im wondering now is what pressure should fuel be pumped at? The reason im asking is that there is only a trickle of fuel coming through the fuel pipe when u take it off...
  8. S

car struggling to start

No i havent but after tomorrow if it doesnt start im open to any ideas at all. thanks.
  9. S

car struggling to start

Kingston i tried jumping the car off 3 different batteries and i imagined that would eliminate my battery being the problem. Correct me if im wrong. ill put her back together tomorrow after cleaning everything and ill reset the ecu. I will also check all earths and ill post the results. If it...
  10. S

car struggling to start

At the moment the rocker cover and throttle body and a few other bits are off the car. Will be cleaning everything and putting it back together tomorrow. ill check the earths and connect a different battery. I really hope that works.
  11. S

car struggling to start

What earth should i check and where and whats the relay? thanks
  12. S

car struggling to start

battery seems fine. engine turns over strongly. im thinking air or spark problem and im trying to narrow it down by checking certain things. As i said before, when it was started it was perfect. Its really frustrating theres no engine light showing.
  13. S

car struggling to start

No i havent bought a new battery. Will you comment on my last post please so i understand you!
  14. S

car struggling to start

People are saying battery but will someone please tell me why the car should not start off jump leads on 3 different cars? I cant see the logic in that at all.
  15. S

car struggling to start

its not the cold start thermostat valve anyway. Im taking off the idle air control valve next to check that. No doubt ill be back later!