Recent content by Stever7425

1. Stever7425

Decat

Said I'd update this post.. Have the tegiwa manifold on and a kakimoto b-pipe plus silencer sounds unreal a lot better top end crossover much more noticeable. Should have done it sooner :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Stever7425

Uniroyal tyres

Would they be better than Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric xl.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Stever7425

Uniroyal tyres

€150 a tyre.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Stever7425

Uniroyal tyres

Has anybody had experience with uniroyal tyres on the teg.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Stever7425

Apexi rsm HELP

Sorted delete please..
  6. Stever7425

S2000

Cheers for the info. Always wanted a jap s2k but from what I'm hearing on this sticking with the dc5 is the way to go. To be expected really on a dc5 owners forum haa Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Stever7425

S2000

Much of a difference would you say between the 2 bud.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Stever7425

S2000

Are all these examples uk spec or jap spec as a matter of interest.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Stever7425

S2000

Has anyone ever considered an s2000.? Or even had any experience with one compared to the dc5.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Stever7425

Decat..???

Looks like I'm just going to have to throw on the manifold for a few days and see how it goes.. Cheers for the info.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Stever7425

Decat..???

Started that didn't get any real facts from it though.. Just wanted to put it on before I get a kpro but that could be a few months but if it was to make the car slower I don't see the point that's the info I'm looking for.. Thanks the the link anyway.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Stever7425

Decat..???

Doesn't seen to be any it can see where people have tried this just people presuming.? Might be wrong but I haven't seen it.. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Stever7425

Decat..???

Has anyone had any experience with decatting the teg without an ecu? Looking for fact here someone who can tell me a positive or negative outcome from personal experience? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Stever7425

Beading pics (wax)

Sweet beading there ^^^ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Stever7425

If you had to swap the DC5

S2000 maybe.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk