Recent content by stevo2603

1. S

Help!

Fitted the new pump yesterday and thats the car back to normal now. :D
  2. S

The ECU

There's no need to touch the glove box. Just remove the cover in the passenger footwell and it's right there.
  3. S

Help!

Hey mike! I sussed the problem out yesterday when I finished work! I checked the to see if the pump was pumping enough fuel through by disconnecting the fuel line going to the fuel rail and seeing how much fuel was coming out. I didn't think there was enough coming through, so I checked the...
  4. S

Help!

Fitted everything myself, but the kpro was one of TGM's so it was already mapped. I'm using a gruppe m, so the weather won't be the problem. Will try disconnecting the battery tomorrow. Kangarooing is exactly what its been doing. Haven't tried it with a full tank though. Was driving my car...
  5. S

Help!

Hey guys! Just fitted a kpro a few weeks ago, which was mapped to all the mods which I have. everything was going fine, then I started getting some flat spots. I put the standard ecu back on and it was the same. I've fitted new spark plugs and had it hooked up to diagnostic machine, but no...
  6. S

Cabin Roof Bulb

Check ebay! I got an LED one off there for about £3!
  7. S

crankshaft pulley

Has anyone had any bother with their crankshaft pulley before?! Last night when I was driving home in the pissing rain, I heard a noise from the engine bay and then my power steering went out and the battery light came on. Luckily I was just 2 mins from my house, so I kept going till I was...
  8. S

RBC Intake manifold.

Just ordered mine today on ebay! :D Cant wait to get it and it put it on along with my exhaust manifold that should be coming!
  9. S

Oil advice for modifiers

:lol: Cheers for the help!!! Steven
  10. S

Oil advice for modifiers

Yeah that's the stuff I use!
  11. S

Ken Brown Motor Engineering (Hillington, Scotland)

I'll be giving them a phone then before I travel up to glasgow again. I phoned kwik fit for a price and they said anywhere between £75-£150 for a camber setup! I had a camber setup done before I fitted the coilovers and I can tell you that it was the first and last time I let a local...
  12. S

knocking with coilover

Try checking your drop links on the ARB and make sure that they're tight as they can cause a knocking noise if not tight enough. Also check your track rod ends, as there could some play in them.
  13. S

Etyres.co.uk

Haven't used them, but just checked the price of the eagle f1 assymetric's, as I've just bought them from camskill and they're about £30 dearer per tyre here than what I got them for!!!
  14. S

How To - Change inside taillights into foglight

Hey Allan, just did this to my car there with bullet connectors and it only took 15 minutes. On my car it was a black and white wire instead of a yellow and black though. Do you know if this method will pass an mot or not?! I had to put a fog light on my bumper for its mot just last wk cause...
  15. S

Blue in Black?? Updated pic's added

She looks mint with the blue seats in her! Think she'd look even better with the blue carpets in her though!