Recent content by StiX

1. StiX

Type R rear emblem

Ok thanks guys :)
  2. StiX

Type R rear emblem

HI guys.. Could someone kindly point me in the right direction for purchasing the rear type r badge as the red has peeled off mine for whatever reason... a genuine new one would be prefered . I have scoured ebay with no luck ... i have searched the itr site but not seen anything yet. ...
  3. StiX

Buddy Club seats

Hi guys, I have a 2002 integra in arctic blue and was really liking the look of the buddy club front seats ( BC-BRSS-SP-BK in black and grey )....was just wondering if anyones bought these and how they par with the standard recaros. ?
  4. StiX

Kenwood DDX-3021 6.1 inch VGA

Thats the one yup.
  5. StiX

Noop..in fact you need the trim as the one that comes with the kenwood wont fit.... bought the rsx one from ebay and looks great.....but thx anyway.
  6. StiX

Midlands area

Thx Nick... might be up for that..let u know if all goes well . Oh an cheers Dan.. well excited yer. Loved the Accord with with all the extras but after 6 years just needed some fun really i guess .
  7. StiX

Midlands area

Lol 60 views and 1 reply... friendly lot you guys .. but hey its ok im new .
  8. StiX

Hi guys, Just got this head unit at a good price and was wondering if i am gonna need the fascia kit /plate for it ( the ebay acura rsx s type version on ebay ) . Anyone fitted one of these and if so does it need it?.
  9. StiX

Midlands area

Heya Kas, I'm from ironbridge area of shropshire.. already have a buddy with a silver DC5...know of a white DC5 and black DC2 in the area . Just edited to say my DC5 will be in the docks on Tuesday and ready for the 21st of this month. 39000 miles on the clock and a good example by all accounts...
  10. StiX

Midlands area

Hi Guys.. Trading in my 03 Accord 2.4 exe for a blue teggy fresh import, shall be picking it up on the 24th if everything goes well. Looking forward to finding out info on these cars and sharing ideas with you guys. Thx.
  11. StiX

New Stereo Xtrons TD695GD

Hi Guys, just letting you know that after seeing these units on ebay and being impressed, i thought i would do some research and came up with this link... http://www.mp3car.com/car-audio/149531-review-of-xtrons-car-dvd-players-td714-td601-td717-td712-td716-td713.html . Needless to say i was...