Recent content by Sylar122

1. Sylar122

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

Up for that! I’ve got Anglesey booked on the 10th May, looking at Cadwell 10th June, and Oulton park sometime during the summer [emoji2] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sylar122

Back in another DC5!

Thanks Ry! She will be treasured, I’ll start a new build thread up soon with the progress I make :)
  3. Sylar122

DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

I’m in :)
  4. Sylar122

Back in another DC5!

Cheers dude! It‘s been a while! Forum seems very Facebook now but you can‘t beat the routes of the old web based one! Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sylar122

Back in another DC5!

I suppose it‘s about time I fessed up! After much deliberation I‘ve moved of the old project and bought myself this little gem! Teg Number 5! And it will be the last! Lol After 2 and half years I just wanna get out there and enjoy a Dc5 again! So here she is! Not had a chance to get any decent...
  6. Sylar122

Oulton park 21st March noise...

After doing the Nurburgring last year I‘m eager to get back on the track! Anyone else going? Javeline Day £160! On a side note has anyone had any trouble with the Teg M on flyby? I‘ll be running Teg m Rbc Kid racing decat mani Solid fab 3” Cat back super silent
  7. Sylar122

DC5 Heater Control Bulbs

The hazard light bulb should be lit with the rest of the lights :) I had to change mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sylar122

BC Racing Vs Meister CRD+ (£750.00 budget)

Hi jerrick Some good info here! I have the Zeta R coilovers you use to do. Is there much difference between the Zeta r and crd+ to warrant an upgrade? Am I going to notice the difference? I'm very happy with the Zeta R's doing mainly fast road and some track this year. Thanks Sent from my...
  9. Sylar122

Newbie from North Wales

Hmmm could have been me, god knows! Yeah give us a shout when you're down here next. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sylar122

Newbie from North Wales

Are we going for white this time? [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Sylar122

Newbie from North Wales

Welcome mate! Also form north Wales, but Bodelwyddan based near Abergele. Hope to see you round soon What day and time did you see a CW? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sylar122

Snow foam recommendations

I
  13. Sylar122

A dash cluster light to tell us our lights are on, do we have one?

Nope pretty sure they don't have one. Just full beam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Sylar122

Snow foam recommendations

Has anyone tried meguiars snow foam?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Sylar122

Meister R Coilovers - Need advise

Il have a look into them! And soon mate! Next week if all goes to plan ;) need to arrange a meet Thanks for you're input guys! Do they inspire good confidence on the B roads? Also have either of you tracked them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk