Recent content by synchro

1. S

Can anyone identify my bodykit??

I have the Jun bumper and pictures don't do it justice at all. Welcome to the marmite club!
  2. S

DDX 6029

Need help with this. The green wire has come out of the 22pin socket and I need to put it back so any pics of the socket to the unit would be great.(it's the handbrake safe wire) Thanks
  3. S

Spoon/ Mugen drop in

Can the drop in air filters be cleaned?
  4. S

Spoiler / wing with inside legs that's functional

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt18 ... C00282.jpg http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt18 ... 0285-1.jpg
  5. S

Have a look on my profile and have a look on previous posts.... So long to post pics on here!
  6. S

I have a BTCC Nissan Primera rear spoiler which is has inner and outer mounts which I had made for a dc5. It has a 4 point adjustable top wing and a adjustable bottom main wing.
  7. S

Where is theNearest Reliable Dyno to me (Eastbourne)

RYE. EAST SUSSEX NOW
  8. S

failed mot on headlights

i had this on mine and its a drama. Can they be adjusted with adjustment screws? I had hid lights but retro fitted normal lights which was ok but the bowl in the light is up side down so the beam is poor. In the end i brought 2nd hand hid lights. Pm me if you need more help
  9. S

Insurance time

sky for me. Saved me loads.
  10. S

Boot lock behaving strangely

This may help but in the inside the boot lid there is a pull flap and behind that is a latch which is the manual boot lock which flicks over to dead lock the boot when the alarm or battery goes dead. Its to prevent opening the boot when the alarm/battery fails. See what position thats in
  11. S

security

Clifford The Big Red Dog everytime
  12. S

Mugen Bumpers & Skirts

Try integrastella on here or ebay same name. Pm me for his number