Recent content by T666YPR

1. T

NEW Integra Type R?

Piccys
  2. T

NEW Integra Type R?

Don't know if you guys have seen THIS yet. Prolly explains why no DC5,but it's 5-door!! Might hang on for an import seein as sprog is coming. :roll: I like the rear spoiler,not sure about Vauxhall-like grille and really don't like the wing mirrors!
  3. T

DC5 oil capacity ??...urgent

This CLICKY should help! :)
  4. T

Eagle F1's 225/45/17

Anyone having any trouble fitting 225's instead of 215's? Obviously I'm running 17x7.5's so they fit the rims. Only having a problem with the rear drivers side scuffing the wheelarch. Have the crappy speed bumps on my road naffed my suspension slightly?? Or do I just need to raise the ride...
  5. T

Donington Park - Sunday 26th Feb

That sounds like it's becoming a regular thing with you and track days Chris! :shock: :wink: Was watching (from a distance) BaT at Mallory on Tuesday,as a mate of mine was giving instruction in the Caterhams. Conclusion:It's still WAAYYY too cold and wet for me to get my track head on just...
  6. T

Donington Park - Sunday 26th Feb

How was it guys?? :)
  7. T

ABS Fault

Hmmmm? :-k Dave at Steels may be able to advise on diagnostics perhaps. Dave's Profile
  8. T

How to make it go faster

Bear in mind,he could've been tuned up too! :idea:
  9. T

DC5 Discontinued for the 2007yr.

I think TeamR was only pointing out the fact that Honda were going to introduce the turbo'd 2.3 engine. As always the unit could filter down to smaller models. :)
  10. T

Purchasing DC5 - C pack info & other stuff

Pretty sure it is,I didn't have to tick a box saying "LSD please" when I ordered mine. :) Always check on the s/h imports though,'cause I'm sure some have come without.Can't explain the reasoning for this though. :?
  11. T

Tie rod end part no.

Dave at Steels is your man! 8)
  12. T

Purchasing DC5 - C pack info & other stuff

Have a look IN HERE Paul,this should help. :)
  13. T

Some Pics of the DC5 meet (update)

Wow! I've not been away that long and there's a whole load representing in Ireland now!! :shock: 8) 8) 8)
  14. T

Green.Chilli Graphics

Mine is gonna need that soon :(