Recent content by taz_v6

1. T

FD2 Insurance

Guys is anyone aware of which group insurance an fd2 would fall into? or has anyone called isurance companies to get a quote on a fd2?
  2. T

New Integra Type R

lmao coupe version of fd2 erm.... would look mean but would have more height compared to the dc5.
  3. T

New Integra Type R

Any Info guys, Now that the dc5 production has ended, would anyone know if a new type would be unveiled any time soon? Or is honda gong to be focusing on the ctr fd2?
  4. T

NEW Integra Type R?

Very true, the s2k would not be pratical enough if i'm planning on keeping the car for afew years. So thats striked off the list. The m3 is also on the verge of being taken off next.
  5. T

NEW Integra Type R?

turbo5 - i think yours is the only facelift dc5 around this area? what can i say ... minter, what colour interior hs it?. guys, spent some time on the m3 owners forum and to surprise they have some horrific stories of engine and dealership problems. plus they sound to be v.high maintenance...
  6. T

NEW Integra Type R?

Replacement Aye av'nt seen the dc5 around burnley pendle...just wondering if u still got it or if its sold? plus i saw the cw dc5 in burnley facelift model not long ago. (cant remember who owns it) before you ask, i sold the jordan and will be replacing this year with any of the...
  7. T

NEW Integra Type R?

Now that the Dc5 production has ended is anyone aware of a new version of the integra being developed or do you guys think it could be a long wait? It might just be strategy to release the new Civic Type r and keep the Teg for JDM. * Dan have'nt seen the Teg over the past few months is it...
  8. T

Wheel adaptors

sorry it is a ek4, thanku 4 pointing it out trung. chaging hubs is that a costly job and can it easily be done by a novice.
  9. T

Wheel adaptors

Greetings everyone I currently have a 2000 ek9 civic jordan and have been very interested in the itr. Would love to own a DC5 but as a young driver, me guess i'll be slaughtered by firstly paying for the car and then the insurance. I've been wanting to replace the wheels on my civic for the...