Recent content by tedg

1. tedg

Thinking of selling up, will I regret it?

how about megan 250 cup?
  2. tedg

would like to come back to the fold

aggghhh am i that used to the electronic power steering that i am considering a FN2 civic type r? :xvtec:
  3. tedg

Opps i meant somewhere near there, not someone
  4. tedg

'ello Hope you still have the blue one. Now living someone near ampthill, bedfordshire.
  5. tedg

looking back at some of my old posts on here, used to try and tell newbies to go away - no thanks to Eves "keep all the 'tegs to ourselves xredfinger "
  6. tedg

The though of DC5 ownership is now 'there' in my brain - "it has to be done at all costs". On the other hand a quiet diesel track day tractor does sounds like an interesting project. However i think it money that ultimately just will leave me wanting a 'proper' type r
  7. tedg

hello, i used to have 2002 DC5 NHB. I sold it as at the time i was buying a house and had a rather nice BMW 320 M-Sport from work (but the benefit-in-kind tax code turned out to be horrible) Well in short after getting the house (and i did need the money) I changed job and at the time I...
  8. tedg

DC5R QUESTION

i think you would be best importing straight from japan - there is some details here about japan auction sheets and so on.
  9. tedg

DC5R QUESTION

this site is for the UK
  10. tedg

Push button start ?

no - have a search on here and there is instructions on how to do it
  11. tedg

High Res White DC5 pics for PC Wallpaper

good pics of si on track: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ht=#115801
  12. tedg

I am so sure of it, but can't find it. anyway, just to let you know, I do have a hi res of this pic: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ht=#120998
  13. tedg

we had a post for 'best DC5 picture' vote a while ago and there was one of mine that came third
  14. tedg

Selling??

sounds about right
  15. tedg

Selling??

I sold up in november