Recent content by Teg76

1. T

Sell or Brake for parts??

Hi guys, Thanks for your fast and honest response. In reply I would like to state that I was not a fan of the INGS bodykit, but once I saw the car in the flesh and not pictures it actually grew on me , but I do understand it is an acquired taste. I agree with what someone else said, sourcing...
  2. T

Sell or Brake for parts??

Hi, Not sure if this is the right section for this post but here goes. My dc5 (2004 PFL CW 56K Modified) has been for sale for a while now and I am unsure what to do. It is in the classifieds if you have not seen it (user name Teg76) and it is very heavily modified so I know I am aiming at a...
  3. T

who can cut a blank honda key

Ok Thanks for the help. I have a pre facelift so i will call my local honda dealer.
  4. T

who can cut a blank honda key

Hi, I am looking to get a spare key cut for my dc5 as i do not have one. I can get hold of a genuine honda key but i am struggling to find anyone who can cut it? Any ideas??
  5. T

AVOID - DESMOND ONG / AUTOBACS Solihul, WM

I know this is an old topic but after reading what has happened to other people i thought i would share my experience with you guys of des ong. I have known des since year 2001. I had my first problem in 2004 when i bought a dc2 from him. It was a great example with a few mods and low mileage...