Recent content by The Lum

1. The Lum

any body know this dc5?

I've seen this car parked at the guys house but cant think of seeing it driving about. I think he is a valter at the Skoda garage (Not G Mac though).
  2. The Lum

What else can i clean?

Haha I knew that link was coming from you Porthos. What about the back/inside of your wheels? New wheels nuts as well to make wheels look cleaner. What about any induction kit pipes? I vtec cover? Spark plug cover? Red rocker cover? Fuse box? I am done lol.
  3. The Lum

2001 Hyundai Coupe detailed

I had the shape before this. Was a great car. At 18 years old it was probably the coolest car I could have bought (well in my head). Edited: Well done mate.
  4. The Lum

B-e-a-utiful Nissan Silvia S15 Turbo

Seems like a good price as well.
  5. The Lum

Funny noise.

What I really should have said was "There is a buzzer that goes off when I brake hard on uneven ground." :xlol:
  6. The Lum

Funny noise.

Thank god someone else has heard it. Was starting to worry it was just me.
  7. The Lum

Ipad2 or ?

Ended up with a Samsung NF110 as my work paid for it in the end.
  8. The Lum

Funny noise.

Ive noticed on a few occasions a buzzing noise like a proper bzzzz like a cheap door bell noise or to describe it better its a proper noise rather than a vibration noise. It sounds like it comes from below the steering wheel and on the right. I notice it mainly when braking and slowing to a...
  9. The Lum

FRS in Scotland?

I can get Eibach bolts and camber arms through my work for £150(Ish).
  10. The Lum

FRS in Scotland?

Pro Grip have moved to Larbert. That's where I am going. Got my camber bolts and arms here just need a free day to run the car out to them. Heard nothing but good things.
  11. The Lum

I have just put a deposit on this beauty

Nice choice mate. I love my blue interior.
  12. The Lum

Cold Air feed to Induction kit

Sadly your right and in the year that I've had the Teg I've only ever seen 1 for sale. Only mentioning because I think (if he could find one) the OP would find this handy.
  13. The Lum

Cold Air feed to Induction kit

The 5Zigen intake is exactly what your talking about. It sits behind the grill and funnels to a single outlet that points directly at the air filter.
  14. The Lum

colour change...??

What about the pink you get the Jazz in. Keep it Honda and JDM Yo. Haha.
  15. The Lum

Engine Failure

Bit off topic but shows slightly how dealers think. I had a Toyota MR2 Roadster before the Integra. The engine went pop in it and Toyota wanted £8k for an engine for it. Plus another £2k for fitting. I had only paid £4k for the car. Couldnt beleive it. Makes me laugh though as I got a...