Recent content by the_italian

1. the_italian

speaker size???

the only one of those speakers thats actually 16cm is the GTO 627's as far as i can make out the rest are all 6.5" or more, which is 16.5cm minimum, and i might be wrong but i don't think they fit, im sure 16cm is the largest size that you can fit in the rear can someone tell me whether this...
  2. the_italian

valuation needed please

you sure? well thats a stupid question cos of course you can't be without seeing it but i just figured it'd be a linkage? clutch would be awesome, can get that done this weekend lol the crunch is more noticable at higher revs but you still get a very slight crunch at low revs as well
  3. the_italian

valuation needed please

out of interest, someone made me an offer and not sure ifs its a decent one or not 2001 dc5 c pack (rear wiper, parcel shelf and push start button) arctic blue mot: may 2010 tax: jan 2010 last service done by me when i got it in Feb 2009 (there was no SH that came with the car) export certs...
  4. the_italian

How To - Change inside taillights into foglight

anyone up in scotland fancy making some cash for themselves and doing this for me?
  5. the_italian

fan not kicking in....at all!

fan isn't kicking in, so the car is overheating with the usual consquences anyone list what it would be? switch? fuse? fan itself? any known problems with the fan on the dc5? bit of advice would be great cheers
  6. the_italian

Audio ISO Adapters

yeh me too. bought it from halford today, everything is working fine and i finally have some sort of sound coming from my speakers now all i need is decent speakers lol
  7. the_italian

Audio ISO Adapters

cheers guys, PC2 68-4 ill go back to halfords and try again lol
  8. the_italian

Audio ISO Adapters

the adapter that goes from a universal headunit to the dc5 loom anyone know anywhere in central scotland that has them in stock? i know ebay have them but i want a place i can drive to and collect asap cheers
  9. the_italian

dc5 headlight multiplug problem

just normal beam full beam works fine
  10. the_italian

good advice, i bought a set a few days ago so hopefully they will arrive soon cheers
  11. the_italian

hey everyone

yeh they are manky, but working busy at the moment so monday is the first chance to clean them im afraid cheers for the comments
  12. the_italian

hey everyone

heres the formal introductions im marc and from scotland im 23 had a variety of cars, a3 1.8tq, gt4 st205, e46 328ci, and now onto my first honda :shock: only got it last week from a member on here, not the tidiest one on the market by any stretch of the imagination but got it at a good...
  13. the_italian

dc5 3rd gear synchro

needs a new one new box? refurbed box? replace the individual synchro? rough cost? timescale? if anyone has had this problem and has any wisdom then feel free to share, would be good to hear whether i should just replace the whole box or whether theres no need cos i don't really wanna just...
  14. the_italian

basically my front driver side headlight main beam isn't working tried a new bulb and that didn't work, so had a proper look at it and the multiplug bit is fried by the looks of it. something funny looking about it, but basically as a trial and error im looking for the piece of wire that runs...