Recent content by Thebear84

1. Thebear84

Trailing arm bush

At the minute it's in my head and still work in progress 😂 I've done all the under coating bar boot floor back and suspensions ready to go on. Mugen lip for bumper to make fit which will be fun. Thinking of slight 20mm wider and lost in the upper body line. Maybe loose the curve that runs...
  2. Thebear84

Trailing arm bush

I'm panel beater so attacked it with air saw and wire wheel. There almost built up hoping to get boot floor welded up and back on 4 wheels by Sunday, then fun starts with wide body kit 😬 Just got to fit hard race to trailing arms and maybe sand them for extra coat not happy with...
  3. Thebear84

Trailing arm bush

Doing my polybush kit and struggling to get the 2 arms out of the trailing arms. Is it a case of brute force or is there a knack that I'm not getting ? Lol
  4. Thebear84

Rear abs sensor.

So doing a complete rebuild of my suspension starting with the back, all going fine till I had to remove the abs sensors ones ok the other is done for 😭 Anyone know if these are the same as ep3?
  5. Thebear84

Oem discs from euro car parts cheap?

Been there tried that. Don't fit mate honest lol
  6. Thebear84

General help

Can I down load onto iPad? Interior is stripped apart from dash n carpet. Stupid foot rest! Happy with day's work yesterday just pulled up to unit gotta change rear calipers on nans mg zr (yeah my 80 year old nans zr! 😂) Once I've done them I'm aiming to get started on the rest any advise on...
  7. Thebear84

General help

Ok so cars now in unit and I've started getting things apart and can't wait!!! Full rebuild of the body and tempted at doing few bits on engine. What I was wondering is how helpful a ep3 Haynes book would be? Say for torn settings on suspension and I ashume the engine would be the same. I'm...
  8. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

So sorted it all out! Had two fuses under the dash that blew and made speedo not work and alternator not charge the battery. Turns out the o2 sensor hit the chassis as it's on a decat manifold with an extension on it. All sorted now but think vss is gone so got one ordered through work and will...
  9. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Well all fixed apart from vss ( cheers for the heads up jimmer!) Well was until I send over speed bump and same two fuses blew under the dash. Gonna have a look under car on a ramp at work must be a earth there or something x
  10. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Ok so fixed the alternator, was 2 blown fuses under dash and bad earth. Gonna fix air temp wire that was rubbing on battery brace (tegiwa hose too big/long) so can get rid of that code and see if o2 sensor still flags up then I'll see if speedo still not working. Can't see the converter for love...
  11. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Reverse lock has gone to so if your not careful will go into reverse not 6th. Having 5.4 and longer 6th done aswell so box is coming out anyway. Where would speedo converter be if it's on the box? And also how many earths am I looking for and where?
  12. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Working way through them. Apparently common problem on some hondas but think more likely earth issue?
  13. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Ok plugged obd in and shows few things. O2 sensor which recon is a broken wire where I have a spacer on decat. Misfire probably from battery dying and p1298 which is a electric load detector in the fuse box! Honda a shut now so will have to wait till Monday which sucks but making progress!!!!
  14. Thebear84

Gearbox and Battery Hell

Walking to work now to pick up tools and new battery 😞 Basically got angry and pulled off and wheels spun up. Emil light and battery light came on, speedo and v etc stopped working and half way down the road realised 5th won't engage! Was gonna lump it to work but battery died so used booster...