Recent content by TheRealKCG

1. T

The deer won!

Sorry to hear about it Jemmy, glad you're all safe and sound. It was a very clean example from the pictures in fairness. Here's hoping you get it back on the road. P.S. Did a quick search on Done Deal and here are a few things that came up: A guy in Mayo breaking a DC5: HONDA PARTS...
  2. T

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

@ cwwoodley The part number they gave you is most likey for a genuine honda replacement part. The O2 sensor from Rockauto is from Denso and seems to fit and work without issue. Denso is a reputable manufacturer from what I hear. As for how long you can drive with the primary O2 sensor down, I'm...
  3. T

Alright gents fitted the part from Rockauto and drove for about 5 minutes, the light was on and cleared itself! Sweet, and ithasn't come on since. So defo all sorted and my baby flew through the NCT (Irish MOT) just yesterday with flying colours. :xgrin: GET IN!
  4. T

Hey guys, I just received my primary O2 sensor from Rockauto there. It was about the same price. I just have to install it now. Rockauto were also kind enough to give me a discount code, and presto here it is for you gents :xyes: - 121944559978403
  5. T

Engine management light on? Self diagnosis.

Gents, just want to be 100% on the whole 02 sensor replacement. I just got my 2002 JDM DC5 last Wednesday, and am delighted with it. But after 4 hours of driving it the CEL light came on. Sickener. I got it diagnosed with the auto electrician using an Autoboss V30. It came back with the...