Recent content by therealspooner

1. therealspooner

Rocker Cover Advice

Get to it soon as for you Tom
  2. therealspooner

Rocker Cover Advice

Drop me a message Alexander and I will sort you out mate. Paul Gordy - that's good to know :)
  3. therealspooner

Rocker Cover Advice

No worries mate, I actually started back the day after Boxing Day. Loads of work on can't complain. Drop me a message on FB. Cheers Paul
  4. therealspooner

Rocker Cover Advice

Most bodyshops will turn around and say it's not worth their time bud. All my work is flatted and polished by hand, not just left out of the gun like most bodyshops will do on valve covers. It's not worth them spending 6 plus hours on jobs like I do. Look at my work - orange peel free. Flat and...
  5. therealspooner

Rocker Cover Advice

Any one else want to jump on the band wagon? I've sorted over 20 customers who had this problem. The occurred between June and August last year when I used this air dry lacquer. Wish I'd never used it as its come back to bite me in the arse. I've said to tom (short stuff) he can have it done...
  6. therealspooner

Is Brencivic still about?

Yes mate she's been a great help
  7. therealspooner

I've got a secretary now mate to help out, so if I don't reply to a pm now she will :) Im doing loads of work for dream automotive at the mo and with this mishap that's happened im working into the nights
  8. therealspooner

Hi Guys, Paul from Spooner Restorations. I've spoken to Adam & I am re painting another cover for him. Unfortunately I was trialling a new lacquer, which unfortunately has given a few problems with the heat. I have taken the essential & neccessary steps to put this right & upgraded to a whole...
  9. therealspooner

Far to wet to go for a Sunday blast :(

Far to wet to go for a Sunday blast :(
  10. therealspooner

RBC Painting

Just a tip or two fella... the more heat you give VHT the better ;) Don't spray it on too thick like it says either!! Thin, even coats. It won't look any good if you were to let the paint air dry in these temperatures.
  11. therealspooner

KAKIMOTO GT1.0Z REVIEW PLEASE..

Yes go get your flame suit on. The video didn't exactly reveal the nasty noises that thing made, particularly @ 3,000 revs when it sounded horrendous. I asked you when I bought the exhaust if the baffles were ok and you just shrugged your shoulders and said; "it sounded fine on my car". You...
  12. therealspooner

I thought about it mate but just didn't bother. Bought it for £300 then sold it to Paz on here. Described exactly the condition of it for a fair sale. Sold it for 120. You live and learn. Can't say I'd ever deal with Rob R again.
  13. therealspooner

Pretty much bud, there were no dents or scrapes on it like other 2nd hand systems though. When you tipped the rear box up and down you could hear some midget gems rattling around in there. B pipe was all good, incredibly light! But couldn't put up with the awful noise that exhaust made, sounded...
  14. therealspooner

Paz has the Kakimoto exhaust now, to be fair when i bought it off Rob R, it had seen better days. I couldnt stand it for long. Personally id never buy a 2nd hand exhaust system unless you know what its truely like - condition wise and no blown baffles - like the kakimoto has, what an aweful...
  15. therealspooner

Spooner Productions

Hey Tan, your welcome mate. Only just discovered this post! Any pics on the car?