Recent content by Todd_77

1. Todd_77

Scrubbing wider wheels at front.

Whats the offset of the wheels ?
  2. Todd_77

Scrubbing wider wheels at front.

Rubbing what? Inside or outside? What size of tyre?
  3. Todd_77

J's Racing 70RR Exhaust

Mine Titanium 70RR has a Js Racing Plaque on the B pipe! Its also for sale
  4. Todd_77

Gauge Placement Opinons

Where does the Apexi RSM wire into? Quite like the look of the black ones!
  5. Todd_77

Keyless Entry Fob. Replacement Parts.

Unfortunately there was nothing on eBay that was anywhere close to being similar. That was my plan. Honda were looking £138 for the Fob. Luckily a good friend had one spare. 4 Pear Magners and it was mine. Top lad!
  6. Todd_77

Fitting Nrg short hub

I cut one in half and just sit it in. Bend the two cut ends to make a contact and connect the wire to it.
  7. Todd_77

Keyless Entry Fob. Replacement Parts.

The hole to allow for a keyring on my keyless entry fob has worn thin, Resulting in it breaking completely. Has anyone purchased a replacement from Honda, eBay, Online Stores etc? This is for a PFL, I'm not sure if the Facelift keep is similar. Or is there any other fobs I could rebuild my...
  8. Todd_77

Does anyone know what this is?

I'm still not sure if this is an option extra thought? Wouldn't mind knowing the official name.
  9. Todd_77

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35559-does-anyone-know-what-this-is-or-what-it-does/
  10. Todd_77

I have the exact same one in my car. I had a thread about this a while ago. Will see If I can find it.
  11. Todd_77

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Washed the car this morning. Drove it to the Port. Parked it up, wiped it down. Now enjoying a few drinks!
  12. Todd_77

Whining Noise - Opinions needed.

Had a thought earlier... Would the type of oil in the gearbox make a huge difference to the noise? I have always used MTF 3 gearbox oil. Never any noise. When the mechanic replaced the clutch he changed the gearbox oil. There could be the chance MTF 3 was not used.
  13. Todd_77

Thanks for all the quick responses. Great to hear its nothing major. Took the car a drive today and the noise wasn't noticeable at all.
  14. Todd_77

Mine hasn't seen 1000 miles yet. Just very noticeable when up the revs. Strange it didn't do it from the start. Hate weird noises coming from the car!