tomdc5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not sure what the plan is yet, ive got a couple of mates in civic type R's that are coming and we might be going down the night before and having a night out down there, but if we are going on the sunday itll be fairly early, probably around 5:30-6am? so if were not having the night out before you can tag along :)
    i am indeed!
    im just gunna get a pioneer double din i think mate those look a bit tech for what im after.
    yeah gunna get a double din in the near future, i will be going yes! its on the 10th july i think?
    nah ive not fitted anything this is how it came, do you need to fit one if you put a uk headunit in? or will that work just as it is?
    yeah its the full cpack mate, im fitting a sticky plate on the front and getting a new headunit because my reception is poor lol, its still got the jdm stereo so the frequency doesnt match up to the normal radio stations.
    i bought the car a couple of months ago and the only mod was a gruppeM induction kit. Since then ive fitted a spoon n1 exhaust.
    Other than this its standard, yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…