Recent content by tomfarr

1. T

Number plate

Can anyone recommend me a place I can get number plates made in Cardiff? I have tried honda and another dealership,they can't get them made to how I need them.
  2. T

Number plate

What is this size of the front and rear number plate?
  3. T

Upgraded bushes

Anyone know where I can get upgraded anti roll bar bushes for the rear?
  4. T

Number plate

I'm looking at puttin my private plate on on dc5 but I won't a sticker plate on the bumper. T90 FAR, any companies or websites I can get this from?
  5. T

Number plate

I'm looking at puttin my private plate on on dc5 but I won't a sticker plate on the bumper. T90 FAR, any companies or websites I can get this from?
  6. T

Clutch notching

Sorry for the late reply, it's a deeper noise, more of a clunk When I'm with the car next, sometime this week, I'll try upload the sound
  7. T

Depth gauge

I read up on detailing world a lot of time. I started off reading the polishbliss car care advice guides. What da machine do you have? I got a deltalyo das6 pro. 1500 wet sanding marks!! That's good. Is it true to believe you can ruin your paint using a rotary?
  8. T

Depth gauge

It's a hobby, I de-contaminate and detail a few cars in my own time, but want to get into paint correction with a rotary.
  9. T

Underseal

Thanks for helpful comments!
  10. T

Depth gauge

I looking at buying a depth gauge, does anyone have one if so, any recommendations? Is it correct to say most cars are metal coz Iv looked into it and plastic depth gauges are a lot more expensive. Advice needed, thanks.
  11. T

Wheel refurb

Championship white? Do they do refurbs there? They expensive?
  12. T

Wheel refurb

I hear you can't get championship white though,true? I don't want the slightest difference :( I like genuine honda championship white!!
  13. T

Wheel refurb

I got championship white standard wheels, what can you use to touch up a chuff? I don't want to get them refurbed coz I don't want to change the colour.
  14. T

Wheel nut adapters

I haven't had a proper look on this, but I'd thought I'd ask the question anyway. What adapters do I need to use with Muteki SR35 Wheel Nuts on standard dc5 alloys? The taper is different. Can someone send me a link,please.
  15. T

Panicking!

How much we talking? Lol