Recent content by tomlin

1. T

Newbie from Scotland, serious about getting a DC5.

Welcome buddie, I sold mine a good few months ago and i miss it sooo much
  2. T

does anyone have a base map for kpro

PS i could not mind how to upload perfect will do once i get my car back today
  3. T

cause the car has been returned to standard the boy buy the dc5 wants the kpro left on it so i just need a basic oem map on it
  4. T

as above car is up forsale and i need a base map for a standard dc5 they have changed hondata site which is a pain to find now Thanks guys
  5. T

Drivers footwell, bits missing?

mmm you dont need to put the clutch down to start
  6. T

Porthos, how much of this do you want brought back? haha

gman stirling you say i have never seen you about man i stay falkirk and the girl stay in fallin
  7. T

Fitting RBC

to both of you if fitted before its a easy swap, fitting the 70mm tb can be a pain with the cables etc, redcap depends on the kind your get new 2nd hand with or with out tb
  8. T

Buddyclub RBC or RRC?

thought post up guys mines is going up for sale tonight so watch the forsale posts
  9. T

New front H badge needed

i have a carbon one for prefacelift brand new for £15 from the above, reason i am selling as the facelift one is not the same. i got the badge and back plate for about £40
  10. T

Thinking of selling my Facelift

thanks olly Yeah B19twg is a bummer
  11. T

with the facelift its got a immobiliser so honda job to code
  12. T

allright everyone. Going to be selling my dc5 facelift, just dont know the best way to do it strip it or keep the way it is, its low miles of 35k, Standard outside bar the carbon spoiler Buddyclub, And custom powered coated alloys which i have 5 of. Power mods Facelift kpro this would be...
  13. T

Facelift DC5's on the site?

mine is cw and you may see it on pistonhead soon
  14. T

Buy a standard DC5 OR one with mods?

depends where you are i will be selling my facelift dc5 which is modded to about 241bhp standard outside modded undernearth lol
  15. T

TDI North

when i am down at tdi north i go to the trafford centre about 40 mins away for £20 taxi