Recent content by TomWilcock

1. TomWilcock

Scuttle repair

Hey Guys, Ive recently bought my dc5 with a tegiwa box fitted and wanted to take it back stock. My question is could i removed the scuttle for a few days while i repair it? i wasent sure if its stopping water getting to places it shouldn't as the car is kept outside. Not sure if im looking in...
  2. TomWilcock

In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

Same here been in the market for one...
  3. TomWilcock

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Definitely think they are only going to climb, buying one direct from Japan will only get more competitive as the years go buy which will naturally make the UK ones go up in price. Worst case if fuel prices go silly in the coming years theres a whole global market that wants a JDM type R so the...
  4. TomWilcock

New owner Wales

Probably should of mentioned the fd2 owner is who i bought the DC5 off! He didnt mention too much about performance but he did find the interior a slightly nicer place to be i think i would look at buying one if i needed the 4 doors or wanted something that little newer. As for parts in Japan...
  5. TomWilcock

DC5 Service

Mines in a similar situation soon, thinking of maybe re doing the cooling (new pump/hoses/theostat) and maybe the fuel filter pickup. None of these are causing a real issues just wanted to go over and beyond whats expected so i shouldn't have issues myself and any potention new owners in the...
  6. TomWilcock

New owner Wales

Hey guys thought i would say hello! Been after a JDM car of some sort for years and thought i would pull the trigger before the prices get out of hand (maybe they already have?) The DC5 always seemed a good balance of fun but still dailyable with decent running costs. Car has a few...