Recent content by Traitor

1. T

Mugen N1 ecu Eliminates Launch Control?

Does the mugen N1 ecu eliminate the launch control on the stock ecu? Launch control activates on my car at 5500 rpm, does the mugen n1 ecu keep this or gets rid of it?
  2. T

Best Intake?!

Gruppe M is too costly, Yikes....Mugen seems not to be much better than stock, drop in filters seem to be as effective as the mugen box, short rams suffer from heat soak, cai are value for money but hydrolocking will be an issue if your not careful and since i've hydrolocked my last vehicle i...
  3. T

Best Intake?!

I had a bad experience with CAI with my last car(hydro locking) so i'm looking for the next best intake (that i can afford, so cross off the guppe M)
  4. T

Best Intake?!

Found a dyno on mugen's site but it's in macromedia so i cant covert it to english to see what other mods the dyno was done with. The graph is claiming 15hp but that has to be with other mods
  5. T

Best Intake?!

anyone know where i can find a dyno for the mugen airbox?i've been searching unsuccessful so far
  6. T

Best Intake?!

Re: top fuel I guess it doesn't come with a heatshield
  7. T

Best Intake?!

top fuel Have any of you guys had any experience with the TOP Fuel chamber intake?(carbon fibre) It goes to the firewall then makes a sharp 45 degree right and down.
  8. T

Best Intake?!

How does the mugen Air box with the mugen bumper (with the cut out) stack up? I'm trying to find a dyno for the mugen with the bumper cut out
  9. T

Best Intake?!

What are the best intakes (whether cold air,short ram,ice box etc..)out there now for the dc5. Can we get some dynos up of the individual intakes?
  10. T

Engine Management

Been doing some research and it seems that with the HKS F Con v Pro you need to take it to an Official HKS tuner to have it tuned because they are the only ones who have the program write software. :roll: I am understanding this right guys?
  11. T

Dc5 ITR manual

Where can i purchase onlin a new official Manual for the dc5 ITR?
  12. T

Engine Management

Does the motec ecu come with an adapter harness for your application? or does it tap into the existing harness? will you be able to adjust the VTC with the motec system?
  13. T

Engine Management

I'm assuming the motec ecu's are piggy back since they dont list for the specific vehicles?
  14. T

Engine Management

I have been searching for a suitable engine management system for the dc5 ITR. Where i live the pump gas quality is poor and it isn't everyday your going to buy MS109 and rip someone a new a-hole :D Therefore i have not been interested in mugen and spoon non-programmable ecu's. I am looking for...