Recent content by trigger-21

1. T

supersprint b pipe

I have one on my car now, that I will hopefully be selling next week when I fit my new system!! Let me know if your interested!! Cheers
  2. T

Thoughts on TEGIWA??

I have the Tegiwa manifold and it's a great bit of kit!! It gets the same gains as a TODA as that's what it's based on and is a fraction of the price!!! As for the gruppe m, I've had both, genuine and Tegiwa!! My original gruppe m was copied by Tegiwa and the quality is the same if not better...
  3. T

Problem with gearbox!

It's definitely only 5th gear that has the problem, I've Been testing 6th and seems fine!! Does this still mean its the reverse lock out solenoid?? I'm gonna take out centre console this week as I can here somethin click when selecting gears sometimes..
  4. T

Problem with gearbox!

Most of the time it goes in 5th ok!! So how do I fix this reverse lock then? Cheers
  5. T

Problem with gearbox!

Sorry yeah further sideways!!!!! It's like if it was trying to select a 7th gear! It doesn't slot into anything just stops past 5th, only going from 4th to 5th
  6. T

Problem with gearbox!

When I go to select 5th gear it feels as though the gearstick physically hits something as though I've slightly gone past where 5th is!! If I then bring it back towards say 3rd it goes in to 5th fine! It's hard to explain!!!!
  7. T

Problem with gearbox!

I've only noticed the problem in 5th but will check it more thoroughly tomorrow when driving! It just goes past 5th and hits "something" don't know how else to describe it...
  8. T

Problem with gearbox!

I have Kpro ready to go in car soon as RRC arrives but until then just standard ECU!! Anything I can do now to sort it? Cheers
  9. T

Problem with gearbox!

Cheers matt don't suppose you know if it's an easy fix?? What's involved in rectifying it? Thanks
  10. T

anyone seen this car

I've been and viewed this teg in the flesh before I bought my CW one!! It does have a full Honda history and top notch alarm, and in generally good condition!! It has a few weird marks on the recaros which are like slits in the fabric!!and drivers side has the usual wear!! Bodywork has odd marks...
  11. T

Problem with gearbox!

yeah im hoping its not a box issue, dont really fancy taking it out!!!, so ill do some more digging this week to see if can find anything
  12. T

Problem with gearbox!

No idea about short shifter! I'm goin to take out centre console see if anything wrong with the shifter cables...
  13. T

Problem with gearbox!

I'm not sure it's done 52k and no evidence of a clutch being done! All other gears are fine, like I mentioned it's like it just goes slightly past 5th and hits something
  14. T

Problem with gearbox!

Hi I've got a problem with selecting 5th gear, it's as if the gear stick goes slightly past the 5th position and hits something!! Most of the time I can select it fine but it's mainly when driving it slightly fast!! Anyone had these symptoms or anybody know what it could be?? I've looked at...
  15. T

Need another Type R...so thinking DC5

I test drove the silver one about 2 months ago!! It's a nice car but I was put off by a few things, I previously had a CW one and new if i got the silver one I'd probably regret not getting another CW one!!!! There is some weird damage to the recaros around the recaro badge , it's like someone...