Recent content by tron2k3

1. tron2k3

Which brake fluid??

I've switched to ATE super blue as it has very similar wet and dry boiling points to the motul 600 but is £15 for 1 litre compared to RBF 600 being around £15 for the 500ml. It's been adequate for me on track so will be no problem on the road.
  2. tron2k3

will i like a 5,after a dc2

If you were thinking about a CRZ I imagine you have the budget to buy an FD2, have you considered an FD2? Best of both worlds imo, the refinement of the DC5 and the handling characteristics of the DC2. Ask Evs about it he can vouch for the FD2. :wink:
  3. tron2k3

Iron X

Yep used it before, works a treat on baked on brake dust and those surface rust specs on CW cars.
  4. tron2k3

Track Friendly Exhausts

OEM Cat back is track friendly
  5. tron2k3

Do you think a DC5 is TOO easy to drive on the limit?

I would agree with you Ed. I used to find the DC5 very easy to drive quickly on track. We are not necessarily talking about the limits of the DC5 but a comparison of yourself driving a more powerful car weather it be FF, RWD or 4WD. I used to feel that I was getting the maximum out of the car...
  6. tron2k3

Anyone running white TE37's?

Hope Evs doesn't mind me posting this NHB one but you get the idea
  7. tron2k3

Help Views required on DC5 poss purchase guys

Yes they are very good, I've had 3 cars from them all spot on, Mike's a top chap.
  8. tron2k3

Rip-off BP petrol prices

That's serious £££ :o Like the way the Vpower is hand written surely they can afford a sticker :lol:
  9. tron2k3

What to declare on insurance?

Does that 10k include labour or just parts value?
  10. tron2k3

2011 Honda Vtec Challenge

They are Robin's cars, seen those at Tracktive Solutions very 8)
  11. tron2k3

Lotus Exige and Selling Up.

:o http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2225386.htm
  12. tron2k3

S2 Exige is under £200 for an annual service
  13. tron2k3

Noble servicing costs are quite high I thinks its around: £420 6k/6month service £670 12k/annual service £720 24k/ 2 years service
  14. tron2k3

Clutch problems?

I think you mean that it's sticking and there is a creaking noise? I had something similar and it was the release bearing.