Recent content by truffs

1. T

Headlights

When they were sorting out my HIDS thats exactly what they did inserted a screwdriver in the top of the lights, placed a board in frot of them and adjusted them from there. Sounds like its not working for you though mate?
  2. T

Any Turbos here?

good luck with the build mate :wink: 8)
  3. T

Any Turbos here?

hello mate. I used to have a turbo DC5 done by Greddy in Japan and then imported over to the UK. It was quick and tested at 300bhp, however, it was also very expensive. Unfortunalty little problems always occured such as 20p bolts sheering off due to the vibrations of an engine that can rev to...
  4. T

Driving an unregistered car home?

Tough one TBH. If you are driving an unregistered vehicle, therefore untaxed, no MOT, you must have a traders policy + trade plates. If you dont you will recieve £60 fine for the tax + £60 fine for no MOT+ report to the DVLA who could carry out there own prosecution. If you were invovled...
  5. T

Is this the end!!!!!!

o many occasions Kingston and to say i loath it is an understatement :!: :lol:
  6. T

Is this the end!!!!!!

here here =D>
  7. T

Is this the end!!!!!!

London Underground :evil: 8) Kingston here are my views....... I flew from Gibralter to Gatwick. Before anyone slags Gibs off thats where my wife to be used to live :wink: Total time 3 hours. Train from Gatwick to Waterloo 1 1/2 hours. Tube train to Ryslip 3 hours total time on trains for 80...
  8. T

New Guy From Leeds

welcome 8)
  9. T

Hi (need some help!)

As above. Get a sticky made up fot it. As long as its black on white with the correct itallics and readable you would have to have one very say copper to stick you on.
  10. T

Bizarre Question

Yes you can trust me ive done it :oops: I was with my new girlfriend at the time (3yrs ago) when after our night out i took her home, parked outside her house as her parents where in stayed in the car 'talking' for a couple of hours with the stereo on. On her getting out the car wouldnt start...
  11. T

Is this the end!!!!!!

My view: I am now a proud owner of 08 Subaru GB270. 6 months tax for this is £165! However on the way down to Glos tonight to visit the parents me and the other half where having a discussion on this. To get from Newbury to Gos we would have had to catch a train from Newbury to Reading...
  12. T

new gal arrived!!!

welcome but plz lose the txt spk 8)
  13. T

Just let me introduce myself!

good date of the month for a b'day mate :wink: xthumbup
  14. T

BF2 ruining my life

no i dont even have broad band at the moment :oops: ; rock on march :P
  15. T

FORUM MEMBER (UNDEZTEG)

noted :roll: :evil: