Recent content by TypeGRRR

1. TypeGRRR

ek9 vs DC5 good race video

Impossible, no one has owned more Type R's than Dotty, surely.
  2. TypeGRRR

ek9 vs DC5 good race video

Looking through the other videos on the channel, it appears it could have a B20. That would explain why it was beating the DC5 up on the straights.
  3. TypeGRRR

A DC5 For under £4000 :/

Seems legit. lol
  4. TypeGRRR

Do anyone elses rear lights look like this??

They look like they were destined for the US market, they're probably from an Acura RSX.
  5. TypeGRRR

Your finest reflection shot.

6. TypeGRRR

What are my wheels worth?

Genuine Rotas, opposed to... Regamasters? Without seeing the actual condition of the wheels, I'd say between £325~£375.
  7. TypeGRRR

Dc5 weight

You know my car too well. :lol:
  8. TypeGRRR

Dc5 weight

I'd love to know what mine weighs (must be circa 940kg). I tried to find a local weigh bridge, people talk about them like they're everywhere, they might be, but I can't find them on the internet. :unsure:
  9. TypeGRRR

Drivers side mirror not retracting

Also, does the glass still electronically adjust?
  10. TypeGRRR

Drivers side mirror not retracting

Get someone to press the button, whilst you listen closely. See if you can hear it clicking, or the motor whirring.
  11. TypeGRRR

HOT Snetterton 300 - 03/03/12...

I'm going to this. :D
  12. TypeGRRR

Recaro seats refurbishment ?!???!?

I wrote a guide how to replace the bolsters (fairly cheaply) here: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14397-how-to-replace-recaro-seat-bolster-guide/ Hope this helps.
  13. TypeGRRR

Where's best to buy various mods for the DC5???

Dave at Steels Honda for standard Honda parts. Hendy, for standard parts and some other aftermarket items (I believe they're good for all things Spoon). TGM can get hold of all sorts of parts, don't just think of them as a garage.
  14. TypeGRRR

PICS ADDED - 295 miles later - back home with the vtec grin :)

Welcome Graeme, it seems you have a fine taste in cars, apart from that German barge blip. :wink:
  15. TypeGRRR

New forum skin

Great job on the update guys, first thoughts are it's very different, but much better! =D>