Recent content by typer666

1. T

LPG

I think it sounds good .. wanted to see if anyone took the plunge or could map it - I do approx 4-500 miles week. approx £60-80 quid a week £1500-2000 set up costs. 50p/litre. Some facts (can be googled from various sources) : Octane rating of 110 vs superundleadeds 99 - so should be...
  2. T

LPG Conversion

lpg I think it sounds good .. wanted to see if anyone took the plunge or could map it - I do approx 4-500 miles week. approx £60-80 quid a week £1500-2000 set up costs. 50p/litre. Some facts (can be googled from various sources) : Octane rating of 110 vs superundleadeds 99 - so...
  3. T

LPG

conversion ...can or has it been done ?? LPG has octan rating of 110 vs super unleaded 99.
  4. T

Admiral

thanks guys ... phoned them today .. no joy.
  5. T

Admiral

has anyone had a quote from admiral??
  6. T

dicksons of dunblane shut down

dc5 does this mean the cars will be sold off cheap
  7. T

dicksons of dunblane shut down

dicksons OMMGGGG!!! lol i was down on wednesday!!!! almost bought one !!!!!!
  8. T

dc5 or s2k

I cant make up my mind.... lol
  9. T

dc5 or s2k

Hey guys been on the forum for quite a while biding my time to get a dc5. Insurance was my problem but im going to take the plunge. Im just looking for your opinion hopefully as unbiased as possible on whether to get a dc5 or s2k. Ive had a short test drive in a dc5 before which was amazing...
  10. T

interchangable mods??

hey guys ... desperate to get a dc5 but cant get insured.. already been waiting nearly 2 years lol 1 more year till im 21. Im thinkin of getting a CTR for the next year the EP3 model. for a little more spice and an amazing sound I want to add a Gruppe M , k-pro and exhuast system to my teg when...
  11. T

Any males at 20 actually had a quote??

cheers guys ... not gettin a quote anywhere ... i'd be willing to pay silly money lol .... ill keep trying though
  12. T

...anyone??
  13. T

Have any guys aged 20 or under actually been able to get a quote at all ?? just curious...
  14. T

Ga[ in Insurance + No Claims

No claims bonus has a shelf life of 2 years. Some insurers will even accept ncd up to 3 years old.
  15. T

"www.torqueofkeighley.co.uk"??

A guy I know from work went down to keighly to testdrive the red tt supra autothat is advertised on autotrader. The battery was flat, so when the salesman tried to jump start it he connected the jump leads incorrectly and blew something to do with the battery..... I would have walked away at...