Recent content by TypeRaidy

1. T

Miss Vtec :(

Yeah that true ally,just miss the scream and the high revving but the evo does take your mind off it :D :D
  2. T

Miss Vtec :(

Missing vtec this last while,want a DC5,couldn't part with the Evo though,to much power :D !!Anyone fancy giving a nice CW DC5 to a good home....lol :lol: :lol:
  3. T

New tyres but getting a steering shake @ over 70 mph

It'll be wheel balancing for sure mate,sometime after new tyre's are fitted the tyre's take a day or 2 to set properly so they need rebalanced happens in my garage all the time,also the wheel balancer might not be fast enough,which means it'll take shake out at 60 but still find it above that...
  4. T

Bad Day DC5 Hunting :-(

I like the standard DC5 back bumper,the one without the fog light built in though
  5. T

It was split 3 ways with black coming from under to half way up,maybe it was just a sticker on another manufacturers bumper,wasn't nice atall!! :?
  6. T

Is the DC5 restricted to 180kph out of Japan ?

Mmmmmmmmmmm....cant wait to get mine :lol:
  7. T

Was in donegal here beside where i live,fella rang me to take it a drive after but when i'm not interested(tempted as i am to drive one) i wont waste his time :?
  8. T

Cheers guys,thats helpfull i'll ask for an aution report with the next one,well the girl came tonight and she's taking the CTR :cry: will miss my wee civic but i've had it a year and new one coming out wont help the value!!! Well the only thing is,if a panel has been painted i'll know it cause...
  9. T

Do you mean importing straight from japan greg,sounds complicated,dont know jap talk!!! :lol:
  10. T

Well headed off in hope of an 01 CW DC5 being my next motor,had my doubts though as the car had a top secret back bumper and a standard front bumper,we had the advantage of the owner telling us to look at it while he was away,WELL the back bumper looked :-& the 2 rear quarter panels had been...
  11. T

DC5 Coming Soon!!

Maybe i'm wrong but Macer sounds like someone who was told "SELL THAT CAR" but deep down he doesn't wanna sell his nice DC5....lol :xvtec: X2
  12. T

DC5 Coming Soon!!

Cheers mate,yeah i seen the one in fine motors its well priced,fella trying to sell an 01 cw teg at 19k euro then duty paid is 23500,which isn't to bad cause the car has extra strut braces,HKS cat back and a panel filter which is the kinda stuff i wnna do but my ctr is/was 02,rather stay 02 than...
  13. T

DC5 Coming Soon!!

Thats what i thought and i'm sure my EP3 was heavier than a JDM EP3,lol....that is a good plan mike,i'm keeping an eye out for a nice one on here!!
  14. T

DC5 Coming Soon!!

Cheers Greg,well i wouldn't mind paying 5k if i got good one in england but it looks like they are cheaper in dublin,possibly cause they are coming straight from jap land and not registered in england and then ireland,yeah fingers crossed but she told me she'd slap me if i sold it to anyone...
  15. T

DC5 Coming Soon!!

Cant wait to get my ass into the seat of a DC5,made my mind up,has to be white,nice blue one for sale down the country though!Think i'll take a few quid extra out and fit Kpro,spoon n1,qruppeM and maybe a mani!!Sounds like a good dream anyway,well girl coming to give me deposit on my CTR tomorow...