Recent content by TyperItr

1. TyperItr

330mm Discs

Finally getting back to my DC5, Engine is being rebuilt and a new brake upgrade. I have had a set of Porsche 996 turbo Brembo's on the shelf for a while now, thinking of getting some brackets made up and fit them. Just wondering where do people go for discs these days? The 2 piece discs I can...
  2. TyperItr

shipping wheels

I shipped withing ireland before. www.parcel2go.com/ie is who i booked it through
  3. TyperItr

Forum Message

I have not been in here as much I must admit. Still log in 2 or 3 times a week though just to read and see what is going on. I don't use Facebook so am still loyal to the forums. I use Flickr now for pictures. However My Dc5 is fully built the way I want it, so no more mods or updates on my...
  4. TyperItr

Fake Takatas on Fake Britain

I find it hard to believe people are willing to sell these products, they obviously have no regard for the safety of people they are selling them to
  5. TyperItr

Offered a DC5 as a swap for my Pulsar GTI-R

Said he was coming to look at it the day before, would being the cash as didn't want to make 2 trips. Never turned up! Also someone in Belgium, took videos and everything for him but not heard back in a day or 2. In fairness I have it advertised for less than a week so not doing too bad with...
  6. TyperItr

I want to sell the GTI-R I originally though it was sold but the buyer never turned up!! So will now try do the swap for the DC5. If that swap works I will sell the DC5. If not I will try sell the Pulsar again.
  7. TyperItr

I think ye are right. There is a bigger market for the DC5 and they can be cleaned up easily and cheaply enough. . Plus I know the DC5 inside out at this stage so anything wrong with it I will spot and probably have a good idea what needs to be done. I sent the guy a message there. No reply off...
  8. TyperItr

So some people may remember i picked up a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R in January, well the thing is i picked up a second one in March (Which i never intended to do) I am now trying to sell my first GTI-R for £4,875. I have been offered a swap for a Blue, C-pack, 2 owner DC5 with with just less than...
  9. TyperItr

DC Sports Exhaust gasket help!

You can get exhaust gasket material and cut your own gaskets. I am not sure about the exhaust diameter on a DC exhaust though so cant help you there sorry.
  10. TyperItr

Anyone know what this Is? Dropped off as I was installing the intake box back in

xrofl That's what the girlfriend said to me the other night :xalright: . Be proud of your small "Subframe Collar" is what I say.
  11. TyperItr

A not too inconvenient brake down

So for the first time ever my car let me down last weekend. But the good news is that it was my own fault not the cars. The car had been parked up for about 4 months now and I decided to take it out for a weekend. Little did I know I had the trickle charger on the wrong terminals for all this...
  12. TyperItr

Whos running a Rotrex?

Im the same, I am happy with my SC and i don't find it inefficient like all the turbo people say. Plenty of power all the time and good economically. What more can you want
  13. TyperItr

Rotrex supersport kit?

I have had my Car rotrexed for about 5 years now 355 bhp and never had any problems. You could probably assemble the kit in parts by yourself cheaper.
  14. TyperItr

Torque GT

Out side view here. I have never dealt with Torque GT but from what I read on this forum (over and over again) they are very good to deal with. I don't understand how these things would slip past a 130 point check. I also think the fact the cars are 15 years old is an irrelevant argument if it...
  15. TyperItr

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Is that what they consider as a like for like car?