Recent content by UJJ

1. U

DC5 aircon condenser the same as EP3?

Have you got any link please? Sorry?
  2. U

Thanks! Would you know where i can source a DC5 one? Apart from breakers?
  3. U

Slight misfire on cold start up

Took the coilpacks and spark plugs and it somehow went? Which is a good thing! Hasn't done it since.
  4. U

Hello, I am just wondering if they are the same? Anyone running EP3 condenser in their DC5? As mine is badly damaged and I need a new one. Would be alot easier if they are? Thanks!
  5. U

102k on the clock. Works out 85k true miles. Yes, chain, tensioner and guides have been done.
  6. U

DC5 newbie here from Trowbridge

Pictrues will be up soon! Will do pal!
  7. U

No pal. EML isn't on.
  8. U

Hello, I know this is hard to diagnose online but just wondering if anyone had the same problem before? Car is slight misfiring on cold start up. It misfires for literally 3 seconds max and then smoothes out. Only happens on cold start up. Changed the spark plugs and misfire is still there...
  9. U

Headlights issue

It had brand new headlights few months before I bought it. So lens are clear
  10. U

DC5 newbie here from Trowbridge

Hi guys! I have had my EP3 for nearly 6 years and been wanting a DC5 for ages now and seen an opportunity so I grabbed it! It's a totally different ball game compared to my EP3 and it's just a better car all round! Will post some pics as I go along with the build! Will be a slow build...
  11. U

Headlights issue

Hello, Can someone help me with my issue please. I have just purchased my DC5 few weeks ago and I have noticed my dipped lights are not as bright and hard to see when driving at night. However, I think it has HID's as they glow when I turn them on for few seconds then it's white up to temp...