Recent content by V7MAT

1. V7MAT

Spoon Decals

I didn't comment on the look stoo ;) they will look good, but its still wrong.
  2. V7MAT

Spoon Decals

Badging up is wrong :(
  3. V7MAT

your inbox is full! :) Hi simon, did you get chance to sort through your Japfest pictures yet...

your inbox is full! :) Hi simon, did you get chance to sort through your Japfest pictures yet? i'd really like it if you have decent ones of mine. i've had to put it up for sale today :( cheers Matt
  4. V7MAT

Another sticky plate thread

I'm not sure you can get a British STD sticky Lee. Lincolnshire cops are mega twitchy about plates, unlucky :-/
  5. V7MAT

Subframe Rigid Collars

I believe buddyclubUK do a subframe kit. I've been meaning to get them fitted for a while, it keeps the geo in place. The subframe can move slightly if you hit a large pot hole or take a knock to either corner. The locking kits eliminate this apparently :)
  6. V7MAT

Official Recaro Headrests

Capital seating ones fit and do the job. They don't look overly pretty though.
  7. V7MAT

Brake caliper lacquer

Bump? Dredge!! There's a good guide on seat cupra.net iirc :)
  8. V7MAT

Rear spoiler

IMO this is getting too common now. If you like it, it's all good though mate :)
  9. V7MAT

Quick Detailing Tip!

:)
  10. V7MAT

DC5 Convoy to Japfest

loved it!
  11. V7MAT

Best modifications for a near stock car

i did brakes>suspension>power(beginning now) look at what other peoplehave done in the projects section :)
  12. V7MAT

J's racing air box/induction kit

the one on eBay? Justin (blueguy) didnt seem to think that was a good buy.. its missing the front part and hes unsure they're universal :unsure:
  13. V7MAT

Projectdc5.com - Building a DC5 Track Car @ Showoff Imports

pics or you're lying!
  14. V7MAT

gruppe m

i thought about it.......
  15. V7MAT

Ian : Dutch JDM Honda Collection

i <3 that s2000 :xyes: