Recent content by vadhert

1. V

Just got back from viewing a DC5

Not really, They were designed for Japanese TV. From what I remember the screens are in NTSC format too. I just opted for a Pioneer AVIC D3 in the end from the UK.
  2. V

which induction

Put it this way, 2months before I bought the Gruppe M, I bought a new stereo. That stereo only got used for two months. The Gruppe M's sound is that impressive. I didnt KPRO my car but I swear I could definitely feel more torque a bit lower down on the engine, or maybe it was just me.
  3. V

Just got back from viewing a DC5

The lump under the seat could be the jap TV tuner. I had one on my Gathers stereo that was linked to a tuner under the passenger seat
  4. V

Whats the difference??

The words "Barge" and "Pole" come to mind on this my good friend
  5. V

S2000 to DC5

I went from an s2000 to a DC5 and loved it straight away. At first I was a little apprehensive but I loved it straight away. The car is defintely front wheel drive perfection, I then 6 months later bought a Gruppe M and havent listened to the stereo since. The car however got sold this week...
  6. V

New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!!

I think Andy's your man for ths question.
  7. V

I'm a mug!

Its nice to see a happy ending in this fairytale
  8. V

what is clayed

Well worth doing. I do mine twice a year and the metal comes out lovely.
  9. V

how much diiference does it make if you strip the inside out

you could go on a diet :lol:
  10. V

Is this the end!!!!!!

Agreed with MilanoChris, Drive it as much as you can, You shouldnt buy a car like this and worry about its depreciation, running costs etc. The DC5 is both practical and a lot of fun, its runing costs are not high in comparison to alot of other cars
  11. V

Exactly, Im afraid unfortunately thats the way the cookie crumbles
  12. V

If the car is a 2001 model registered after march last year then you will be on band G which is the higher band hence it is over 225g. If you have registered a 2005 model you will be on band F as it just falls into this category.
  13. V

its a long story but the generally to do with the following.... 1) Depends when the car was first registered in the UK 2) If it was registered as PLG or not 3) If the car was registered by emissions then which model report was used 223.7g 2005 model or 234g for 2001 model
  14. V

top tip: buy your road tax online the day before the rates change. I did this and saved £100. Its still way too much money but could have hurt alot more.
  15. V

DC5 or S2000???

I was assuming it was super charged lol. Nice colour the indy yellow 8)