Recent content by vampyriaerotica

1. V

V-Power discount & free pressure gauge

:? really! Anyway, for those who doesn't know yet! :wink:
  2. V

V-Power discount & free pressure gauge

Just thought I'll share these excellent deal & freebie! V-Power discount Free pressure gauge
  3. V

Attention SKY Insurance

I got my renewal from Sky back in May for a ridiculous £1020. Phoned around and A-Plan insured me for £680. Sky then want to price match this and I told them to save it as they should provide a competitive renewal quote in the first place apart from A-Plan had already did the hard work in...
  4. V

RBC from Tegiwa

The ebay link above is the best place to buy the RBC as Daniel, the seller will include absolutely everything you need to install it onto your car plus Hondata gasket which is optional but recommended. I have no association with this ebay guy but am speaking from my experience dealing with him.
  5. V

Max racing bonnet

A Mugen bonnet will actually set it off perfectly! :D
  6. V

Total Oil

No, recommended should be 5w40
  7. V

tyre pressures (whats a good set up for you)

A bit varied among owners but I have found these pressure suits my car with Toyo T1R F - 32 psi R - 30 psi
  8. V

Engine Managment light on, VIDEO

Re: Engine Managment light on,Ticking From engine VIDEO Make sure you name and shame on the trader's section so others are aware of this illicit practice by E&I!
  9. V

Toda stroked/Cammed & Now Mapped!

Awesome Monz! =D> I was there at Tom's last year and saw your car and have to say, brilliant! Tastefully modded and now especially with your engine upgrades! Good choices of carefully selected parts I admire your patience and knowledge to get this car to what is is now. :twisted:
  10. V

cloudy headlights

Try to get hold of some Autoglym radiant wax as this stuff works a treat on the body work as well as headlights. Promise! 8)
  11. V

Rear upper strut bar

Great! Thanks for your clarifications mate.
  12. V

Rear upper strut bar

...sorry...it's c pillar bar! The middle one (Mugen) does not make a huge difference in my opinion.
  13. V

Rear upper strut bar

No one have these then :roll:
  14. V

Rear upper strut bar

Hi all, I'm thinking of getting a rear upper strut aka C pillar bar that sit just above the passenger's seats to stiften up the c pillar. I have seen some owner's picture posted on this forum but was wondering where exactly it gets bolted up to? I guess the plasctic trimmings will need to be...
  15. V

Vinyl Roof? Yes No Maybe?

I've seen them in different varieties of wrapping. Wrapping the bonnet/ roof in carbon is cool although not sure about blue cars. Fully wrap in carbon look pants! I'll go for the wrap option as it's easily removable at selling time.