Recent content by vkcs20

1. V

DC5 Appreciation

man, that sounds like the start of a lovely adult movie!
  2. V

DC5 R vs Golf R

Those latest super hot hatches are very fast on a straight line and have lots of horses std. Even "established" sports coupes like M3s and 911s should be worried when they come next to an A45 amg or stage 1 tuned Golf R at the traffic lights. The new golf r with just a remap would push about...
  3. V

DC5 and Astra GSI Caught Racing Against Police

dc5 looks good at high speed! lol I can imagine the feeling the astra driver had....when you see those blue lights in your rear view....and you know you've been naughty....
  4. V

DC5 Appreciation

Plus one! Gorgeous cars! Chicks love the vtec crossover!!! ;-)
  5. V

Cars you would have over a turbo dc5

For £10k... supercharged dc5 (350/ 400 bhp) evo 7,8,9 or STis ( std they range from 300 to 360bhp) e46 m3 ( std about 340 bhp) 335i. (std about 310bhp and can easily get to 360bhp with just a remap at £400).
  6. V

Return to Vtec

welcome back!!!!...indeed! your car history is very mixed! lol... i think you might miss some of that good old torque of the big D ;-)
  7. V

winter tyres advice again,Vredestein Quatrac 3

I've run the ultrac sessanta, very good value for money! and good grip too!
  8. V

Newbie girlie DC5 Owner :) xx

welcome to the forum! wow! not many girls normally own dc5s! RESPECT!!! :xrockout: :wub: =;
  9. V

Dc5 v 2013 ford fiesta ST, who would win?

I have been a member on here for more than 5 years now, and I have no idea who made you a moderator on here Porthos.
  10. V

swearing?...and you delete my whole post? I think you shouldn't be a mod if you are going to be one sided. Lack of disrespect for members? I didn't get personal with anyone on here, well apart from the Fiesta guy! ( who isn't even on here!)
  11. V

DC5 vs DC5 at Knockhill

Looks like good fun!!!
  12. V

The dc5 would shit all over an ST.... ;-)
  13. V

are you going japfest?

are you going japfest?
  14. V

Yokohama AD08 or Bridgestone RE070

I can confirm that the grip in the dry is awesome with the RE070!....
  15. V

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

I spoke to 1 of their sales staff....all i can say is that he wasn't to friendly....and thats enough for me not to give them my business....