Recent content by VT-Doo

1. VT-Doo

How To...Adjust Your Clutch

WOW! Good to see this is still helping people. Sorry about the picture, I'll get it back up ASAP.
  2. VT-Doo

Clutch / Synchro Problems?

Do you mean your bite is at the top or the bottom of the pedal?
  3. VT-Doo

vtec not kicking in?

Mikey_t8: It seems you have a lot to learn. My advice, read as many threads on here as you can. I'm sorry, WHAT? :xaiweb3:
  4. VT-Doo

Difficulty selecting 2nd

If there are any problems selecting 2nd gear while cold give the clutch pedal a slight tweak.
  5. VT-Doo

Clutch / Synchro Problems?

Martinj46: You didn't tell us what the condition of the clutch was when it was removed. I honestly think it that wasn't the problem. Not saying the release bearing couldn't have been the issue if it wasn't replaced with an OEM one though. Judder while pulling away does tend to be engine...
  6. VT-Doo

How To...Adjust Your Clutch

Nice! Glad it's working for people 8) EDIT: Just realised I've deleted the picture from Photobucket, I'll get that fixed.
  7. VT-Doo

Oil advice and recommendations

***Thinking about locking this thread*** Read the previous 9 pages then make an educated purchase rather than expecting to be spoon fed all the time. I will not lock this thread at the moment, however, if we keep getting the same posts repeated every month or so then I will. READ THIS...
  8. VT-Doo

Potenza RE050's

Yes, set = 4
  9. VT-Doo

Signatures

Recently I have noticed an increase of images in people's signatures, please remove these. Although the dial-up reason may not apply any more they still clutter up the forum and make threads harder to read.
  10. VT-Doo

Winter Tyres - READ ME

Good stuff :xyes: Obviously you're going to get better winter tyres than others, but at least with any winter tyre you're going to be better off than on any summer tyre. I went for the Hankook's because my local tyre place had lots in stock at a reasonable price. I read reviews and was sold...
  11. VT-Doo

Winter Tyres - READ ME

This morning I got in the Zed to see the dash telling me it was 7oC outside and it got me thinking...it's getting to that time of year again. At the beginning of next month I'll be servicing the car and topping up the wax to protect the paintwork in time for winter. It's all very well and...
  12. VT-Doo

How do you break in a new clutch ?

Just edited the figure in my above post, I forgot a "0" :oops:
  13. VT-Doo

Potenza RE050's

If your budget stretches I'd put a set of winter tyres on next month. I did this last year and the car was unbelievable, it just laughed at all the grim on the road and as for the snow, not a problem. Then after 6 months put the Goodyears's on. The initial outlay can be costly but them...
  14. VT-Doo

Potenza RE050's

Nope. The car came with RE050's all round when I bought it. I then replaced all four with RE050A's which were better than the RE050's. Since then I've changed the rears to Goodyear Asymmetric's.