Recent content by vt-marty

1. V

DC5 CAR RENTING FOR 1 DAY

ive just had a brand new civic type r for 15 days while my DC5 was in bodyshop. civic is a great car but when youve had a dc5 you kow what makes sense... if youve never had a type r then im sure anyone would go bonkers for the civic type r, it is a good car but not as aggressive as teh dc5 and...
  2. V

Anyone fix the second gear issue by replacing the 5th &

was hat for 2 litres? the de vreis in stockton wanted abour 10/ltr!!
  3. V

yep thats right...should be 1.5 ltrs on a change i think...
  4. V

yeah its the mtf 2 or 3 cant remeber which but de vries in stockton sell it, about £10 inc vat per litre. get 2 litres and thats more than enough. take an old oil drum though as they dont sell it in anything less than 25 ltr...
  5. V

Opieoils needs your help...

i had some oil recently, ive emailed for a sticker... cheers
  6. V

mileage

Andy at 200bhp gets the cars in and changes the displayed mileage. i have no reason to doubt his intentions and to be honest i have the auction survey from japan and the first service in teh Uk whic both are around the 72000km mark, then it was changed to display the equivalent mileage and...
  7. V

mileage

WELL if a fully serviced K20 motor is anything like the B18 in my old DC2 then 60k miles is nothing... sold my DC2 with 162k miles FSH and it never missed a beat, and it hit the limiter almost every day.... :lol: heck, 60k is nowt to worry about.
  8. V

Subsidized Track Day !!

sounds very enticing. not wantig to thread hijack but ive heard lots aboutthese especially form mikegsi. where is the info on them, prices pics etc etc...
  9. V

YEAH I WAS IN MY LOCAL DEALER LAST NITE TO GET SOME (BALLS! LEFT THE CAPS LOCK ON!...AGAIN) so i will get it changed first and see if it helps...its only really when its cold and it seems a little worse lately but then its winter now..almost...so the outside ambient temp has dropped a lot...
  10. V

that looks EXPENSIVE for me to pay for! did you get a total?
  11. V

im interested to know if anyone has done this repair? ie changed the 5th and 6th synchro's for new ones... is it simple to do? are the parts dear? anyone help? my 2nd is a little notchy when cold. and i reckon this is the problem...
  12. V

Noob from Aberdeen

lol brilliant yeah do one Nez! take ya pair of dc2's with you! lol just joking bud keep in touch. i keep getting the dc2 buzz every now and then, the spare cash from a dc5 sale would get me back in a dc2 with money for a westfield-style kitcar too!
  13. V

Noob from Aberdeen

nice one bud, get one bought :lol:
  14. V

Noob from Aberdeen

I'll be one of those names you recognise i guess. :lol: hows tricks? love the avatar pic, that is a brill DC2 and wheni see that it makes me want my one back :cry: :lol: if im up abz in mine anytime your welcome to a drive... i love it though, going from DC2 to DC5 has been great. still...
  15. V

cracked my inlet manifold

balls! thats a real shame like isnt it....