Recent content by vtec9000rpm

1. V

Best place to get a remap in Northern Ireland

Going to get a remap done in the next month and was wondering where I should go. Car has spoon system with tegiwa manifold. Skunk2 inlet and 70mm tb. Tegiwa airbox. Also will be using a hondata ecu.
  2. V

Best place to get a remap in Northern Ireland

Going to get a remap done in the next month and was wondering where I should go. Car has spoon system with tegiwa manifold. Skunk2 inlet and 70mm tb. Tegiwa airbox. Also will be using a hondata ecu.
  3. V

Inlet manifold

Going to buy an inlet next week was wondering what's the best to go for? Am running tegiwa airbox spoon n1 backbox spoon b pipe and tegiwa manifold. Going to get hondata ecu and remap in the next few months.
  4. V

Modified scuttle panel?

Would take one myself.
  5. V

Rear camber arms

Was wondering what's the best rear camber arms to buy. Fitting my coilovers and wanted to fit these aswell before I get the alignment done.
  6. V

Pioneer avh-x3700dab double din

Got fitted finally. Will get a picture put up tomorrow. Does anybody no why the dab radio won't work? Do I need to buy and extra aerial or anything?
  7. V

Honda wind deflectors

Was wondering has anybody every buffed these before? Just got my dc5 a while back and it seems to be the old owner has sprayed them with some sort of tint. Is there anyway of getting this off or will I just buy new ones?
  8. V

Thanks alot lads. Just ordered it There 👍
  9. V

Has anybody fitted one of these to the dc5. Was wondering what fascia I need to buy or what I could do to fill the cap in.
  10. V

What underseal will I use

Looking to give the underside of the dc5 a bit of a paint. I was going to do the arches white and the rear of the car was just wondering what's the best stuff to buy. Has to be white. Thanks.
  11. V

tegiwa manifold spoon b pipe

was going to order the tegiwa manifold tomorrow but i was told i might have to cut it to make it fit my spoon b pipe. does anybody have that setup and is there any problems?
  12. V

bc racing coilovers

Was looking a bit of advice. Was going to order a set of bc coilovers for my dc5. Anybody had any experience with these?