Recent content by Wai

1. W

Hamp Filters

thanks for the replies. btw mike, i got one of these tools that dont crush the filter ... http://www.motorcycle-parts-and-accesso ... 9825cdd8c7
  2. W

Hamp Filters

Does anyone know if the external size is the same as the OEM ones? I got filter removal tool for the oem one that sits on the top and want to know if it's going to fit .... :roll: Wai
  3. W

JDM Alloy wheel refurbers

£272 sounds expensive. I got mine done for about £46 each - i think it worked out to £210 all inclusive.
  4. W

I had two problems the first time around, the shade was too yellow and they didnt seem to cover the inside of the rim/spokes fully. Don't let this put you off as I rang them and they agreed to redo them - wheels came back perfect! Also, they have 3 shades of NH0 CW paint - you NEED to ask for...
  5. W

try spit and polish, they charged me about £45 a wheel. i think they have local drop off points all around the country, i dropped mine of at the local universal tyres when had mine done a few months ago.
  6. W

Brake caliper lacquer

Mine turned up yesyerday, thanks pete.
  7. W

Front dc5 number plates

check fancyplates.com, their ireland based and can make a number plate in any size you wish. Also, they dont require docs to be sent to them.
  8. W

C-west front bumper

thanks for that ... im still in two minds as to fit the entire c-west kit or leave the car as standard ... :roll: ... comments welcome!!
  9. W

Brake caliper lacquer

Put me down for a lacquer please! :D
  10. W

Brake caliper lacquer

How many calipers will a can cover?
  11. W

C-west front bumper

Does anyone know where I can get one??
  12. W

DC5 RH Seat bolster

I never got around to fitting it in the end, which reminds me ... the one i got from capital seating is still lying in my shed somwhere.
  13. W

DC5 vs 200SX S15 vs 350Z

Personally, think the Nismo kitted 350z looks very sweet, but then you are looking more around the 20k mark ...
  14. W

Powder Coating Brakes

If it's due to the laquer flaking, do a search on the lancerregister.com ... quite a few of the guys have had same problem and ended up sanding the laquer back a bit and then coating with high temperature laquer. The finish was pretty good. Wai
  15. W

HKS Exhaust --- Dong ??

I just spoke to HKS who told me they don't supply mounts and just use the standard OEM ones. Has anyone actually compared the two side by side? Wai