Recent content by weasel

1. W

Thoughts on this car please...

Yes it my car, it might not be the body kit to every ones taste but then again maybe I don like yours...... either way I have spent way to much on it, lol time to move on. The transmission is a five speed which is better for longer gear pulls under forced induction. PS it eats DC5 R's
  2. W

fullrace turbo kit

Full Race offers the most comprehensive kit for the DC5 K20 engine, fitment is perfect and the parts are the best available. They are the most expensive but you get what you pay for.
  3. W

Replica Mugen Rear Lip?

The FL has to be slightly modified to fit the PFL bumper, just ever so slightly, I believe there is a company selling a PFL for the RSX now in the states ( I think they are on Ebay USA)
  4. W

Front Winglets

Mine. I personally feel that you need an after market bumper to pull of canards but the Mugen ones might look good on the OEM bumper??...thoughts any one?? Mugen
  5. W

What does Your Dc5 say about YOU

Mine states that I will never be a NISMO sucka ... Grrr
  6. W

How to tell if an engine is a DC5 K20a or an ep3

DC5r engine code is K20a EP3r engine is code K20a2
  7. W

Clutch bleeding

Had a similar problem when bleeding mine by myself, I pressed the pedal down then opened the valve let the fluid run through then closed the valve released the pedal the repeated the process over and over ( I was using a wooden stick between the pedal and drivers seat) in fact I got it right...
  8. W

Battery to boot - what's involved

I put mine in the boot when I went turbo as I didn't have any room left in the hood. You need a cable that can carry around 180 Amps, I went for 240 Amps. First off you only need to carry the positive from the front of the car to the boot, The negative cable can be connected to the battery and...
  9. W

Hel or Goodridge Braided Brake lines

I went with the Goodridge ones, no problems after a year
  10. W

Brake Guard

Yeah I just cut mine off :xgrin:
  11. W

Car bogs down

Well I've changed the plugs again and ordered a new Primary O2 sensor and Hondata 4 bar map sensor aswell as some more goodies..... I will keep all updated with my progress on fixing the problem.
  12. W

3 Spoke wheels ...opinions please?

I will just say no
  13. W

Any one know where we can find these

Really? there are tons of guys in the states that swear by them, well you learn something new ever day
  14. W

Any one know where we can find these

Just wondering if any on knows where or who sells these angled O2 adapters in the UK, I want some extra room around my sway bar
  15. W

Car bogs down

So today I went out and hooked up my laptop to Kpro, noticed that my TPS signal wasnt reading 100% on WOT. Made the changes so now it reads correctly to my aftermarket set up, how ever the problem still persists Grr....