Recent content by webbie

1. W

My experience with 200bhpcars.

I have had good dealings with andy too and I pick up my mint ek9 next week from him . I was clear with my requirements a mint ek9 no heavy mods and no marks on the interia and I left him to doing what he does best and picking me a good car ,I myself felt frustrated waiting for the right car we...
  2. W

hi :) from portsmouth with my jrsc dc5

a haaaaaaaaa welcome wayne my old teg back on here I saw it on pistonheads a few weeks ago mailed the owner (prior to wayne_teggy) but wanted too much for the plate again and didnt seem worth it ,not that the plate means anything to anyone else I guess :? plus getting a prefacelift ek9...
  3. W

2011 Honda Vtec Challenge

get the buddyclub car in this :D ............ Paul ?? !!!
  4. W

back soon

they all come back lol ........was thinking of a evo 6 ,but nothing ticks all the boxes like a dc5 ,looks ,reliability ,performance .
  5. W

back soon

hi lads well after selling my dc ages ago looks like il be back soon just put a deposit down with andy @200bhp cars to search for me one today white ,2002> c pack, red seats :) ...... just a case of waiting now for andy to get me a mint one was insured with sky last time ,you guys have...
  6. W

Eibach Or Tein Springs

are they 2 types of eibach springs ? which are which ? is one lower than the other
  7. W

dc5 prices

hi after selling my teg some time ago and not been on here much ,I may now be in a position in a few months to order another one what prices are tegs now seen them on pistonheads sub 10k or am I still talking 12 ish for a mint one say from andy ,c pack ,grade 4+ low milage 20-30k cheers...
  8. W

my old car ....help trace it !!

no mate I took the grapics off when I sold it to tara just had the carbon bonnet on and wing but I think tara put the car back to standard
  9. W

my old car ....help trace it !!

any one still not seen my old car ??
  10. W

most powerfull na car on here ??

errr ! that wouldnt make then na then now would it :lol: :oops:
  11. W

Fantasy teg build!!!!

spending 30k on a teg you must be crazy ......is this guy taking the piss here :)
  12. W

PS3 Owners that like Gran Turismo

any of ya have any screen shots in the dc5 post some up :D
  13. W

Buddy Club Header and RBC

vid a my old teg here with spec 3 on 8) mine made 247 with k pro the header and gruppe m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zIQB0otLT8
  14. W

Could it be warn piston ring seals?

best thing t do is do a compression test on each cylinder see if there is any difference between them I think normal is 170psi