Recent content by weejase

1. W

searching for my old teg

Always regretted selling my Teg 3 years ago and now I`m hankering after another. I`d love my old one back NK54 WDL champ white facelift. If anyone knows who owns it or has seen it on the roads,then please let me know asap. Jase.
  2. W

Big thumbs up to Tett Hamilton Insurance!

:xstupid:
  3. W

Big thumbs up to Tett Hamilton Insurance!

Another one for mark richards \:D/ beat everyone else hands down =D>
  4. W

goodyesr f1 asymmetric

I had gsd3`s on the front and the front was very very skittish to say the least :x Even going round a roundabout the other night at 20mph the front end started to drift :xconfused: and It was a dry night as well. I have since put them on the rear and just ordered a pair of asymetrics which...
  5. W

Sky Insurance Quote :)

I`ll give you a bell tomorrow mate after I`ve spoke to tett hamilton as their % for direct debit Is lower than yours ;) jase.
  6. W

red light***sorted***

I have now sorted the red light Issue \:D/ It must have been something to do with the original honda alarm or Immobiliser. I was told when I bought the car not to press the alarm buttons on the original honda key as this could mess with the cobra alarm that had been fitted to the car over...
  7. W

Sky Insurance Quote :)

I`m with sky just now, but have just had my new quote In for this year :( 36, 7 years no claims, £591, but because I pay by d/d It jumps up to £693.50 :x not a happy bunny [-X jase.
  8. W

red light***sorted***

Re: red light Cheers andy, I tried disconnecting the battery for 45 minutes but the light Is still flashing :xconfused:
  9. W

red light***sorted***

Re: red light This Is the pics from the owners manual :? As said, all I done was change the battery :? I have tried removing the ecu fuse today but It Is still flashing. jase.
  10. W

red light***sorted***

Re: red light There Is a diagram In the owners manual, but It`s In japanese :(
  11. W

red light***sorted***

I changed my battery the other day and noticed that there Is a red light flashing on the dash :? It Is the light between the temp gauge and the rev counter.
  12. W

micra battery

I went and bought a new battery for the teg yesterday and It looks smaller than the battery that`s In the car just now :? On the advice from this site, I got a banner 054 micra battery 12v 35ah :? Is that the correct one :xhelp: as I thought that the micra battery was larger than the normal...
  13. W

engine management light

I`m thinking that as well mate :roll: the car drove fine with the light on. I done the fuse fix yesterday and the light has been off ever since :)
  14. W

engine management light

Cheers dotty, I`ve pulled the fuse and the light has gone out for now :) The car was fine driving to work last night :? I think It had something to do with me not starting It up correctly this morning :oops: On that link you put up it says use a jumper cable to get the fault code :xconfused...
  15. W

engine management light

Right guy`s I`ve read countless threads via the search function about this, but I still need to ask a couple of questions :xconfused: I came out of work this morning and went to start my teg, I turned her over but I never gave It enough time and I let the key go resulting In the engine dying...