Recent content by Wiggins

1. Wiggins

Brake servo refurbishment

Ok guys so . . . I've replaced all the seals in the BMC, replaced all the hard lines (2 back ones split when I was fitting braided hoses), fitted braided hoses to all 4 corners and fitted a second hand ABS as I broke mine (removed the motor cover and broke a spring loaded pin when trying to...
  2. Wiggins

Thanks Carl and James, I'll service the BMC, fit the braided lines and change the fluid to RBF600 as I only use the car for fast road. Keep you posted on the results.
  3. Wiggins

I'm running OEM calipers Ferodo DS2500 pads on front and EBC Green on rear. I have Hel braided lines to go on but at the moment they're OEM and I think the fluid's just standard DOT4, does the RBF 660 really make a difference? Might have to get me some of that for when I fitted the braided...
  4. Wiggins

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

There doesn't seem to any real reason for it to be priced so high. Looks to me like someone's trying to rustle up a bit of covid recover cash!
  5. Wiggins

Hey guys, I've not owned my DC5 for much more than a year and every time I drive it I think the brakes are appalling, I have to push soo hard on the pedal to pull up. I've done all the obvious things (leak checks, bleeding, refurbed callipers), I've checked the check valve and vacuum pressure...