Recent content by wj51fut

1. wj51fut

Honda Bristol meet - 12th May

It went very well. We had a good 10-12 cars which was good. Great weather too. I shall get the members to put some photos up as I didn‘t get any myself!
  2. wj51fut

Ok guys and gals!! Date is the 12th May which I understand is stupidly close I know! Scott only got back to me Friday. If you would like to attend then please pm me or catch me on Facebook (Adam Tout) Thanks!
  3. wj51fut

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Your not taking the DC5??!
  4. wj51fut

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Hi! Which way are you guys going from the southwest area? M4 then up to Oxford and Towcester etc? Or M5 and across? Me and a mate with another FD2 are more than likely doing the M4 route. Would be good to convoy up with some of you. 👍🏻
  5. wj51fut

Ok so I have put the 12th May forward to Scott to see what happens. Hopefully we can do it on that date. By then everyone should be ready and have enough time to organise themselves. I know this date won‘t please everyone but I need to suggest one day!
  6. wj51fut

Yes!! Good man! 🍻
  7. wj51fut

This is how you find mates! Your more than welcome. 👍🏻
  8. wj51fut

It would be first to turn up. As I have explained on the FD2 site, some people may say they are coming and then don‘t. That space would then be wasted as another person may want it. To be honest I am expecting no more than 25 cars to turn up so all should be ok. If more turn up that‘s great...
  9. wj51fut

Ok update people!! Scott is happy for 20-25 cars but no more. First come first serve basis. If you cannot fit in the main parking area there is room outside the showroom so don‘t worry. Dates wise I was thinking either; 24th March 14th April 28th April 12th May One of these dates should...
  10. wj51fut

Nice to see some interest and new faces! As soon as I know a date I shall post it up. 👍🏻
  11. wj51fut

After spending half my day at Honda Bristol yesterday I finally got round to meeting someone I hadn‘t seen for a few years. Scott Smith. He is the guy who I talk to regarding meets, flags, merchandise etc at the branch. He said to me that he would like me to organise another meet like we used to...
  12. wj51fut

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

My club pass came today. Thanks Rich for sorting this. Looks like they want us to come off at J17 of the M4 to avoid all the traffic. Never been in that way before.
  13. wj51fut

double post
  14. wj51fut

I will be leaving from work hopefully about 7/7:30 so will be there for 8. I‘m at the back so as long as there is room for me to slide in then that‘s cool. 👍🏻
  15. wj51fut

That‘s fine by me! Just let me know and I will give you the keys. 👍🏻