Recent content by wocka

1. wocka

Delrin bush install

Looks like the shifter arm bush. That’s on a separate guide Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. wocka

Wheel spacers

Not sure yet, will post them up once they are removed and let you know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. wocka

Wheel spacers

I have a pair of 15 and a pair of 20mm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. wocka

Wheel spacers

I’m going to be removing mods soon, I have coilovers and spacers which will be for sale if that helps you out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. wocka

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

Remove them mate, the only fit oem inlet manifold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. wocka

Tegiwa intake hose

Yeah man cut it down :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. wocka

Tegiwa intake hose

I cut mine down but I don’t think it makes much difference, I obviously thought the same as you so I just went for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. wocka

ARC intake

Unfortunately not but you could measure the filters and message k&n direct to see if they do anything that size, maybe look on their website and see if they list the sizes too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. wocka

ARC intake

Yeah they have seen better days, if you planning on keeping the airbox then I would definitely be looking at ordering a new set of filters Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. wocka

ARC intake

I call the ARC setup the grown up airbox haha it’s a lot quieter than the others out there and not as throaty I have mine more for the quality and rarity over the noise it makes but I do love the sound of it but I’m modified so it may sound different to yours Do you have ARC filers in now...
  11. wocka

2020 products to detail the car with?

A friend of mine setup Podium Finish which he has dedicated to the car enthusiast who wants to look after their car at home. It’s still early days and he’s looking at releasing new products soo, I mainly use his wax free shampoo but he also doesn’t a sealant spray which is amazing!!! Forum users...
  12. wocka

Opinions needed

Did you get them from drew? He now does black stuff too which would look better and oem is black Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. wocka

Hi From the States

Welcome to the group mate [emoji1366] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. wocka

RhinoLip Yes or No?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. wocka

RhinoLip Yes or No?

Yep 100% loved mine on the oem bumper. Cheap, flexible and look great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk