Recent content by wrightyrs

1. W

Nurburgring 3rd-6th October

Last October when i was over had really good weather so got my fingers crossed for this year. When are you arriving?
  2. W

Camping here:- http://www.camping-am-nuerburgring.de/ Arriving on Tuesday 30th September early afternoon and staying until Monday 6th of October. Only myself and my brother arriving on Tuesday,other friend arrives on the Thursday and another friend on the Friday. Can't wait only managed 8 laps...
  3. W

Excellent. See you in a few weeks.
  4. W

I'm actually arriving on the 30th September so will be on track for the evening session. Will look out for you,i'll be in my DC5 and my brother will be in his Mk2 Golf G60(Full cage etc) Were camping so going to be a different trip as not camped before.
  5. W

Am heading over to the Ring for this weekend,infact and heading over on the Tuesday and camping so as to save some money as going for 6 nights. Anyone else going to be showing their face?
  6. W

STOLEN - HS51XDL - WHITE DC5 Friday 29th 20:00

Will keep my eyes open this weekend. am in the hainalut area at the moment and will be venturing Rayleigh way and out towards Chelmsford. I have some friends who are at JAE,i'll call him and give him the reg number,you never know they might head that way. Perfect place to hide unless the Police...
  7. W

Nurburgring, anyone there this weekend?

Well i'm in Antwerp now and had a very rainy drive today. Am heading to a village called Nadrin on Friday so heading over from there And if the weather is rubbish i'll try it on Saturday evening so fingers crossed.
  8. W

No worries, would have been good to see a fellow member there. I'm hoping the weather holds as it looks unsettled. Got my fingers crossed.
  9. W

I'll be there this(15th August)Friday afternoon for a few hours.
  10. W

I'll be there next Friday and Saturday all being well. Hope to be there on Friday from 14:15 when it opens.
  11. W

Bikers / Boarders?

Easy get 2 mountain bike in the back with seats down and front wheels out. Board bags no problem,as said diagonally or with seats down,which is good as i'm taking the the Integra when i go boarding next year. A good drive down to Val d'isere.
  12. W

Facelift rear suspension - small link up from top arm

When i had my coilovers fitted at TGM they cut the bracket off the old top arm and made that fit the new one. Couldn't remember what it was for though. Must be why my headlights are all over the place!!!
  13. W

Removing Rear Bumper

2 bolts underneath bumper either side of towing hook. in wheel arch 2 screws at top and 2 screws either side holding the lower part to inner arch. once all fixings removed gently pull the corners out,not to much otherwise you will damage the bumper. Then pull bumper straight back and it will...
  14. W

Hi all

Hello and Welcome.
  15. W

AST or Eibach Suspension

Suspension all fitted on Friday at TGM. Great service and the Eibach Pro Street S coilover are great. Had the geometry changed aswell and its a different car now i'm loving it even more. I would recommend this kit,very well made(Stainless Steel/Nylon spring plates). Very good ride,does...