Recent content by YENRAV

1. YENRAV

Tegiwa Manifold fitment

I believe it's a straight swap. O2 sensors are a quick fix to trick the ECU and not throw an eml. My car with a spoon system didn't throw an eml with no spacer so you may be lucky.
  2. YENRAV

Rusty arch

I'm going through this nightmare at the moment. Owned the car for around 12 years now but shown it abit of neglect in recent times. Weekend toy really. Any advice/stories from guys who have attacked this?
  3. YENRAV

New Owner In Sheffield

Welcome 👍 I'm not too far away (Ollerton) See you about/at the meets.
  4. YENRAV

Rear arch panel

I'm facing this nightmare at the moment. As ever I wish I had taken prevention instead of cure. Owed this car for 8/9 years now. Taken rear plastics out and had a good look. Inner arches do look unscathed bar 1 area on passenger arch, maybe 100mm long, and drivers side floor under the foam in...
  5. YENRAV

Petrol Gauge

I once got 450+ to a tank on my way upto Scotland. Mainly Motorway/A road cruising. My mates and their b series hated it, lol.
  6. YENRAV

Just went through my yearly insurance renewal

Hic are flux sister company 😎
  7. YENRAV

Newbie from Nottingham/ Derby.

Hello and welcome. I'm from just outside Nottingham. Ollerton. Quite a few dc5s in the area now 😀
  8. YENRAV

Rocker Cover Painting

I believe neo chrome plating isn't legal here in the UK. Chemicals laws & licensing not approved?!?!
  9. YENRAV

Newbie Alert!

Im game 👍
  10. YENRAV

Newbie Alert!

Welcome. I'm from just outside Nottingham. There's a few of us in the area now.
  11. YENRAV

Post up your mileage of your DC5

Getting close to 70k on a 53 plate. Cars a Sunday toy, 2k last year.
  12. YENRAV

Battery kill switch

ebay is your friend, i had one fitted whilst my car wasnt being used. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-12V-Car-Van-Boat-Battery-Terminal-Quick-Cut-off-Isolator-Kill-Switch-/371223525284?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item566ea577a4 had a quick search, i used something like that...
  13. YENRAV

Just moved to derby from down south any one want to meet?

I'm between Mansfield and Newark. J27/28.
  14. YENRAV

Where did you find your DC5 advertised?

Local performance car sales garage.
  15. YENRAV

Newbie from Sheffield.

Welcome :xwavey: I'm not too far away either, J27/28 off the M1, more Newark way though. Enjoy the car :xking: