Recent content by yn08_teg

1. Y

Underseal/Rust

I definitely want to take a closer look, clean it up and reapply. Sadly I have no means of doing that at the moment, short of taking it to a garage to have a look at.
  2. Y

Which exhaust setup

I went with your recommendation and got the rm01a. So far I'm delighted with it and I really like the sound it makes... dare I say better than the kakimoto...?
  3. Y

Underseal/Rust

Hi guys So I was having a look under the car recently and below are 2 photos where what I think is the underseal that was previously applied dropping down and coming away. Underneath is the brown/orange that you can see in the pictures. My first thought was oh no, that's rust... but thinking...
  4. Y

Vid request - Solid Fab's Super Silent

That is another one I am considering, just trying to look at the plethora of options available! :D
  5. Y

Which exhaust setup

Wow, those are some great option. Fantastic, thank you for detailing those. From memory you run the DC sport header, right? Cheers
  6. Y

Vid request - Solid Fab's Super Silent

Is that offer still on the table? Well, once lockdown ends!!
  7. Y

Which exhaust setup

I've been having a think and I do feel that I may end up going down the rm01a route but keep the kaki backbox in the garage with the idea of getting an unslinced midpipe at some point in the future. To those that are running an rm01a - what options are there in terms of headers and cats with...
  8. Y

Which exhaust setup

I admit, the noise of the spoon system will definitely need to be sampled before I purchased one. The thing that I'm finding hard is that I love the way the kaki sits and a little bit of the tailpipe hangs out the back. I reckon my system has been in there a while though
  9. Y

Which exhaust setup

I'll have a look into it. Do you happen to have a photo of how the rear of the rm01a sits? Just so I can see how it compares to the kaki, which I think sits lovely
  10. Y

Which exhaust setup

As I say, I don't have an aftermarket mani so the only thing with the rm01a is that it may not be loud enough. Additionally with the kaki, presumably there are also baffles in the rear silencer as well and I have no idea what state those are currently in! What are people's opinions on the spoon...
  11. Y

Which exhaust setup

At this point I'm torn between repairing the kaki and just deleting the mid silencer or getting the rm01a. Sorry, I should have stated that I don't track the car and don't intend to so that's not an issue. However I don't want to go down the route of having to change exhaust components every...
  12. Y

Which exhaust setup

Rather than start a whole new thread, I thought it better to resurrect this one... So, my current exhaust system has a few issues. I have a Kakimoto 06&r Regu catback system, OEM manifold and cat. This was already on the car 3 years ago when I imported it, so I've got no idea how long it has...
  13. Y

Normal engine readings

So I thought I'd post on this thread instead of starting a whole new one. Quick question - I have some defi gauges installed on the teg, one of them being water temperature. My question was what would be considered normal? When I'm driving the gauge reads 80 to 85 approx, however when I leave...
  14. Y

Front arch clips

Cheers pal. I got the 8mm ones in the end and they worked a treat. The others were 10mm and were clearly too big. Thanks for the help!
  15. Y

Front arch clips

These aren't the correct ones. I've ordered them and they are too big. Any other suggestions? I may end up having to measure the hole...